SnowTop Mountain
A town made especially for Hybrids. Magical beings and humans also welcome!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
cupidgirl xx

The training hall has enough space for you to practice pretty much everything. Fighting is the main skill trained here, but everyone can train no matter what power they have (or even if they don't). Competitions are held on Saturdays for students to have the opportunity to train with others in a situation that is more formal and real than with friends when practicing. They are designed for skill improving, not for hurting others. Students are allowed to train in the hall at any point during the day or night; it is always open.

7/15/2012 . Edited 7/17/2012 #1
cupidgirl xx

Emmery walked into the training hall, and was surprised at the size. It was one of those buildings that looked smaller on the outside.

He found himself drawn to the weapons area, and studied each one, deciding what to train with.

7/15/2012 #2
ArtificiallyBlonde

Calypso entered the training hall, smiling as she looked around. Perfect. She thought, going over to a bench. She set her bag down, and quickly slipped her feet out of her converse, then pulled her socks off as well. She pulled black fingerless gloves over her hands and headed over to a hanging punching bag. She quickly went into fighting mode, and began pelting the bag, sometimes dodging or holding up her arms to block an imaginary attack. This would be more fun if I had a training partner, She thought briefly, before delivering a roundhouse kick to the bag, sending it flying towards the ceiling before swinging back down.

7/15/2012 #3
BlackButler.SoulEater.Fan4Ever

Allison came into the training hall to see Calypso working the bag. She had already scanned the building to see if her father was in there with her mind reading, and now that she knew he wasn't in there, she was confident and ready to train. She went to him with a plan set in place. She already knew he wanted an opponent, so she asked, "Can I train with you?"

7/15/2012 #4
ArtificiallyBlonde

Calypso turned to face the girl, smiling. "Mind reader?" She raised one red eyebrow. "Eh, sure, if you think you're up for it." She was smirking now, carefully adjusting the velcro on her gloves.

7/15/2012 #5
cupidgirl xx

Upon hearing the new voices, Emmery looked up. He set the knife he'd been holding down, and began watching the two girls with a sudden interest.

7/15/2012 #6

"Don't go easy on me." And she took off running to the weapons wall. There, she grabbed every knife, except the one in Emmory's hand, and tucked them in her waistband, while still running at super human speed. She then throws one of the knives at Calypso, and then throws a punch at her head.

7/15/2012 #7
ArtificiallyBlonde

"Holy shit," Calypso only barely managed to hiss before quickly shifting her body to the side, dodging the knife, and then ducking to avoid the punch. She aimed to punch her opponent (Whose name I lamely forgot already) just below the ribs. "That's cheating, by the way," She said, eyes narrowed in on the girl.

7/15/2012 #8

"I'm part vampire, and I fight with whatever I can. That's not cheating, that's putting your surroundings to your advantage." she said in her high - pitched voice. For being small, she was very strong, and fast, and that made unbeatable. she then kicked her opponent in the gut and threw another knife at him, and round housed to her face. Being barefoot was an advantage that was useful to Allie. She felt shoes held her back, si she never wore them, even in the blizzards. She's part vampire, so she has better endurance.

7/15/2012 #9
ArtificiallyBlonde

She pulled back with enough speed so that the foot just grazed her gut. "Fine, then." She said, then put her thumb and forefinger up to her mouth and whistled loudly, before throwing several punches, aiming for Allie's gut, ribs, and lastly, neck.

7/15/2012 #10
cupidgirl xx

Emmery's eyes widened for a moment. Seeing a small girl fight like that was not something he was used to. He felt eager to challenge her, but he held back. He'd never fight a child; that was one of his weaknesses.

7/15/2012 #11

'Allie, where are you?' my sister asked telepathically.

'I'm training with Calypso.' I replied while bringing around the aforementioned round house. 'You should come to! You never met anybody, but they're really cool! And the training center's amazing!'

'Yeah, okay. Get back here now!'

'Make me!' This shut her up. She'd never be able to get me back if I didn't want to go.

'Fine. Just, please, don't hurt yourself.' My sister said cautiously. It was right then that I got punched in the neck. It was all going according to plan. I lay there for a few seconds, and when I saw Calypso's back turned while bowing to an imaginary audience,got up and ran at Calypso, fist ready, knife in other hand, perfectly fine.

7/15/2012 #12
ArtificiallyBlonde

OOC: Um...you are kind of controlling my character....Please stop.

7/15/2012 #13

"It takes a lot more than that to get me down." and she got Calypso right in the back of the neck. Not enough to injure, but to stun her.

7/15/2012 #14

Ooops... Sorry. Didn't mean to!

7/15/2012 #15
ArtificiallyBlonde

OOC: 'Tis fine.

Calypso looked at the girl, laying on the ground. "That's lame." She said. She knew she hadn't kicked hard enough to hurt a halfie, so it was obvious that the girl was faking.

7/15/2012 #16

'Yo, Frost.'

'Yeah?'

'Can you get my sister to the training area?'

'Of course! You're fighting again aren't you?'

'Just brushing up on my skills.'

'Yeah, right.'

'Can I borrow some snow?' It was kind of a code between us. I can use people's magic for a limited time if I know them well enough.

'Sure.' And I feel the chill to know my body is now ice. My lips turn blue, my skin pales, and my eyes turn icy blue.

'Thanks, Frost.'

7/15/2012 #17
ArtificiallyBlonde

"Fine, I'll play along." She said, and turned around, pretending to be preoccupied with waving to an imaginary crowd.

7/15/2012 #18
cupidgirl xx

Emmery rolled his eyes and muttered, 'girls...' with a sigh.

7/15/2012 #19

Allie wasn't there. When she had gotten Frost's power, she had turned to snow, and melted herself into the mat below, not leaving a trace. She then brought the temp. down to 32 and froze herself back into her original form, and blew snowy wind out of her mouth, blinding Calypso, and throwing her onto the floor after blowing the wind.

'Where are you and Sarah?'

'We're walking through the door, and stop using so much Wind! You know that wears you out faster!'

'Yeah, I know. One minute.' And I sucked back in the snow, reavealing everybody, including my anti-social sister and Frost.

7/15/2012 #20
ArtificiallyBlonde

Calypso growled. "Screw you. This isn't a fair fight." She said, going back to the punching bag.

7/15/2012 #21

"Okay." and I transferred the magic back to Frost, who was running over to say hi. "Wait, Calypso! This is my sister, Sarah. She's kind of paranoid, because of you know who, so please be nice."

"Wait! Allie! Why are you- GAH! You have to make my life miserable!"

"It's okay, Sarah. Calypso's cool! She won't hurt you!" 'Just stay calm. Okay? Just stay with Frost. She'll help.'

"O-okay..." My god sis, stop being shy! I'm younger than you and I already know everybody!

7/15/2012 #22
ArtificiallyBlonde

At that moment, a girl who looked about a year older than Callie ran in, almost running into the warlock as she slid to a stop. She had a bronze-ish pixie cut and coppery eyes, with darker skin than Calypso. She looked at Calypso with wide eyes. "What's the matter?" The girl asked.

"Nothing, it's fine." Cal said reassuringly, smiling at the others. "Yo. I'm Cal, and this is Jazael, but you can call her Jaz." Cal introduced herself and Jazael.

7/15/2012 #23

"H-hi." my sister said timidly. "I-I'm Sarah." I saw her trying to do a teleportation spell behind her back, but I slapped her hand that was creating the charm.

"Sarah, these are nice people. Don't be shy." A little bit of a threat underlining the remark, going as is, 'teleport and it won't be pretty.'

"Fine." she finally put her hands at her sides, but they were still shaking.

I inwardly groan. This is going to take a while. "Thank you."

7/15/2012 #24
ArtificiallyBlonde

Jaz smiled, but blushed when Cal grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers. Cal just rolled her eyes, giving her girlfriend's hand a squeeze in attempt to comfort her.

"So, um, how long have you guys lived here?" Jaz asked, attempting to make conversation.

7/15/2012 #25
Milde the tough Teddy

Felix walked in the training hall with lazy yet determaineded steps. He looked up to see loads of people already in the massive hall and wondered if he should turn back. Shrugging his shoulders he walked to look at the weapons the place had to offer.

7/15/2012 . Edited 7/15/2012 #26
Rainali

"So. This is the Training Hall?" Aira said as she walked in, casually brushing her hair behind her shoulders. She walked and scanned every part of the room, she witnessed the girls fighting, halted and watched.

7/15/2012 . Edited 7/15/2012 #27
Solomon Sia

Frederick Wittgenstein, the 13 year old werecrow, peeks into the room curiously. They must be having fun, he thinks. Then he spots the assortment of shiny weapons on the rack and decides to steal as many of them as he can carry. She he bother to talk in human? No, it's too difficult. He sidles casually towards the weapons rank, slips a shiny dagger in his pocket and walks out without meeting anyone's eye.

7/16/2012 #28
cupidgirl xx

Emmery heard someone coming up beside him, and thought it was the little girl. Weirdly, he was scared. But when he turned to look it was a guy, who seemed very relaxed in an I-can't-be-bothered way. His bright hair startled Emmery, and made him give a quick smirk. "Emmery," he said, sticking his hand toward the boy. ((Felix.))

He saw another student walking over, but figured he didn't want to talk. He looked in his early teens, so Emmery couldn't blame him. ((Frederick.))

7/16/2012 . Edited 7/16/2012 #29

"W-we've been here for about three months." my sister, still shaking, replied timidly.

'You're doing great, Sarah.'

'Thanks, Allie.' and she gripped her sister's hand.

7/16/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: cupidgirl xx Baby BlueJay, ArtificiallyBlonde
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member