SnowTop Mountain
A town made especially for Hybrids. Magical beings and humans also welcome!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »
TheImmortalofAges

Joshua, upon hearing the storm, had walked outside, and would be visible when lighting flashed, or hit him eventually, which Kelly might see out the window.

7/28/2012 #421
cupidgirl xx

Emmery felt Kelly tense, and he immediately became wide awake. He sat up carefully, making sure to stay close to her, and leant over to stroke the hair back from her face. He curled himself around her body and tried to comfort her.

7/28/2012 #422
BreezeRogue63

Kelly lay still. That was only one thunder clap. She could go back to sleep. Right? Another flash of lightning lit up her window, followed quickly by an explosion of thunder. Unable to control herself, Kelly let out a yelp.

7/28/2012 #423
cupidgirl xx

"Kelly?" Emmery whispered, his voice full of worry. He stood up slowly, letting go of Kelly.

7/28/2012 #424
BreezeRogue63

"I'm okay," Kelly croaked. She was shaking, badly. "I just -" She was interrupted by another boom of thunder. "Emmery!" Kelly immediately wrapped her arms around Emmery's torso.

7/28/2012 #425
cupidgirl xx

"I..." Emmery was startled by her sudden need of him. "Kelly. Can I take my shirt off?"

7/28/2012 #426
BreezeRogue63

"..." Kelly slowly let go of him. "Okay."

7/28/2012 #427
cupidgirl xx

Emmery stood up straight and slipped his t-shirt off. Then he sat on the bed and pulled the cover over himself - holding her hand. "Didn't you realise that I was never underneath the duvet?" He asked and shifted closer to her. "Will you face me? I wanna see you." ((If she already is, then sorry. I'm just imagining her not.))

7/28/2012 #428
BreezeRogue63

Kelly turned to face him. The lightning had died down a bit, but the rain was still pouring.

7/28/2012 #429
cupidgirl xx

Emmery smiled. "Are you cold?" He ran his hand up her arm, trying to keep her warm. The other hand was still in hers, and he brought it up to his chest.

7/28/2012 #430
BreezeRogue63

"A little bit," Kelly admitted. [Gosh she's so different lol]

7/28/2012 #431
cupidgirl xx

((XD loving it))

Emmery pulled the covers up further, past both of their shoulders. He also pulled Kelly closer to him, placing his free hand against her back - holding her to him. He could feel her warm breath on his face. "I'm warmer now. How 'bout you?" He smiled.

7/28/2012 #432
BreezeRogue63

[:3] "Mhmm." Kelly felt the warmth from his chest. It was calming, especially with the weather outside. She smiled back. "A lot warmer."

7/28/2012 #433
cupidgirl xx

Emmery chuckled. "I never had you down as a scared-of-thunderstorms kinda girl. All these years and I... Well I never knew." He looked down, as if he were upset by the fact that he hadn't noticed her fear. "Want me to protect you?" He asked, acting all manly.

7/28/2012 #434
BreezeRogue63

[Acting all manly. XD] Kelly nodded. "Yes please."

7/28/2012 #435
cupidgirl xx

(XD he can't stay serious for too long :P))

"Tell me..." Emmery paused, thinking of the right words to say. "If we'd been in separate beds tonight, and your mother wasn't home, what would you have done?"

7/28/2012 #436
BreezeRogue63

"I'd probably be... Well, I'd probably be holding in my screams while holding onto one of my pillows - tightly." Kelly smiled, embarrassed.

7/28/2012 #437
cupidgirl xx

"Why wouldn't you come to me? I know I'm not the best person in the world, but if you were scared or in trouble..." Emmery looked at her as if waiting for her to say something, but continued - not giving her a chance. "I'd always help you Kelly."

7/28/2012 #438
BreezeRogue63

"...You would?" Kelly looked into Emmery's eyes as the rain sprinkled the window.

7/28/2012 #439
cupidgirl xx

"Yeah. Of course. If you were scared enough to cry, well then you're pretty damn scared. You are one tough cookie." Emmery grinned at her, flicking her nose with her finger. ((I HAD TO! XD))

7/28/2012 #440
BreezeRogue63

[XD] Kelly couldn't help it. She giggled a little, like she was ten. When she was still a child. "Thanks."

7/28/2012 #441
cupidgirl xx

Emmery laughed at Kelly's giggle. "Do you want to go to sleep? Or we could just talk?" They'd never talked through the night before, never really talked for longer than a few minutes really.

7/28/2012 #442
BreezeRogue63

"We could talk, if you're not tired." Kelly wasn't tired. Besides, she liked Emmery's company. The rain was nice and soothing. It calmed her, as well as Emmery himself.

7/28/2012 #443
cupidgirl xx

"I'm not tired." Emmery looked into her eyes, and combined with the soft patter on the window - to him it was like a movie-moment.

"I..." He couldn't take his eyes from hers, and he was struck speechless.

7/28/2012 #444
BreezeRogue63

[You got all these romantic moments, and I'm just like... Yeah.] "What's wrong?" Kelly asked. Her mouth twitched into a smile. "Cat got your tongue?"

7/28/2012 #445
cupidgirl xx

((I'm a sucker for romance XD Oh and I don't believe in sad endings for fiction - not that I needed to say that :3))

Emmery's smile grew wider. "Only if you're the cat." He laughed embarrassed, did I just say that?

"I just... I, er.. I'm a little thirsty." Internally, he was hitting himself in the head for being so chicken.

7/28/2012 #446
BreezeRogue63

[Oh dear. Hurry and get your drink before Holly comes home!] Kelly giggled at Emmery's reference to her as the cat who got his tongue. It made her feel like a princess. "Okay. You can get a drink."

7/28/2012 #447
cupidgirl xx

"Alright. Will you be okay without me?" He asked her sweetly.

7/28/2012 #448
BreezeRogue63

"I'm a big girl," Kelly replied, smiling. "I can handle being alone for a few minutes."

7/28/2012 #449
cupidgirl xx

"Damn, I like playing 'the protector'." Emmery growled playfully. "I'll be right back."

Slowly, he made his way to the kitchen. The house was completely dark, and it actually looked pretty scary with lightning as a background. Emmery got himself a drink of water (he really was a little thirsty) and pulled out a can of something for Kelly ((I very nearly called her Sarah then, dunno why XD)).

As he made his way back, he quickly went inside his room. He took off his jeans and put them away ((He's not planning anything i swear!!)).

He re-entered Kelly's room, set the drink on the nightstand and got into bed.

7/28/2012 #450
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: cupidgirl xx Baby BlueJay, ArtificiallyBlonde
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member