SnowTop Mountain
A town made especially for Hybrids. Magical beings and humans also welcome!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
cupidgirl xx

The mall has three floors.

The first floor has food shops and cafes.

The second floor has fashion shops. Sportswear, formal attire, shoes, jewellery, hairdressers, nail salon, spa, summerwear, costumes.

The third floor has a music store (for both buying CD's etc and instruments), toy shops, game shops and book shops (including comic books).

7/16/2012 . Edited 7/25/2012 #1
Dwynwen

Sydney wandered into one of the bookshops on the third floor. She had done a fair amount of clothes shopping - she and Zara hadn't been able to take much with them when they had gone on the run. There had been a pretty blue top that didn't suit Sydney - judging from what the assistant had thought - but she managed to find other things that were perfect for her.

I hope the bookshops here have Tolkien, she thought. Zara had a passion for Tolkien's books and was currently re-reading 'The Silmarillion' for the twenty-seventh time. There were books about the History of Middle Earth that she was desperate to get her hands on. Would these bookshops have them?

7/17/2012 #2
Total Light

(anyone here?)

7/19/2012 #3
BreezeRogue63

[Give a person half a chance, Hon. xD]

7/19/2012 #4
Total Light

(haha, sorry I'm impatient :P)

When the nymph walked in, she had to take a minute to catch her breath. "Oh my gosh! this place is enormous!"

7/19/2012 #5
cupidgirl xx

Emmery led the way into the mall, pointing out the various shops as they went by. About halfway down the first floor, he stopped outside a place called 'Kids Cafe', motioning everyone inside.

7/19/2012 #6
BreezeRogue63

"Come on Jamie!" Fi said impatiently. She dragged James into the Cafe.

Omygosh it's foodfoodfoodfood, Fi thought, staring at all the things on display.

7/19/2012 #7
Total Light

"So, um... what's the best thing here?" She still felt a bit awkward around James....

He can't remember... she thought

7/19/2012 #8
cupidgirl xx

"I don't know about the best thing," Emmery started, "but there's loads of cool stuff. The whole second floor is packed with clothes shops and salons and whatever else you girls love about malls."

7/19/2012 #9
BreezeRogue63

When we finish eating, I am definitely getting some clothes, Fi thought to herself.

"I think I'm gonna have a BLT!" the girl exclaimed.

7/19/2012 #10
Total Light

She laughed a little. "I meant about the food!"

7/19/2012 #11
Rainali

Ayume walked next to Fi. "What do you think of our... roomie... so far?"

7/19/2012 #12
BreezeRogue63

Fi stopped her ecstatic thoughts about food and looked at Ayume.

"She's kinda weird, but she likes to joke around," Fi replied. She grinned. "I think we're gonna get along splendidly."

James looked at the menu. Don't look at her. It was difficult, though. There was something about this new girl that he couldn't figure out. She seemed familiar, but he had no idea how...

7/19/2012 #13
Total Light

Melodyesi suddenly realized that she knew no one's name!

"Um, I don't think I've met any of you properly..." She said, and felt a bit awkward.

7/19/2012 #14
BreezeRogue63

"I'm Fi," Fi introduced. "And this is my brother, Jamie!"

"James."

7/19/2012 #15
Total Light

She smiled. "My name's Melodysei." She paused before asking. "Is Fi a nickname or is it your real name?"

7/19/2012 . Edited 7/19/2012 #16
Rainali

Ayume slowly nodded, wanting to know more about Aira. She looked at James, and then a Fi.

Hmm... Personality wise? not even close. She thought to herself.

7/19/2012 . Edited 7/19/2012 #17
BreezeRogue63

"My real name's Fiona," Fi answered. "But it sounds so girl, I wanted to be called Fi." The girl made a face.

7/19/2012 #18
Total Light

"Oh, well, Fiona's not such a bad name. But Fi seems to fit you, from what I've seen so far." She smiled "What about the rest of you?"

7/19/2012 #19
Rainali

She went up to the girl known was Melodysei and introduced herself.

"Hey, I'm Ayume, mix of Incubus and Succubus." She gave the female a smile.

7/19/2012 #20
Rainali

A male walked into the mall, delighted to see some people, and jogged towards them. The sword by his side hung loosely.

"This may be weird to ask, but do any of you know a girl named Aira? She's around 5'4'', pale, long hair, red eyes." He asked them calmly.

7/19/2012 #21
Total Light

"Hello, what's your powers?" She returned the smile, she liked this girl.

(Uh... I hope this isn't a dumb question, but what is a Incubus and a Succubus??)

7/19/2012 #22
Total Light

Melodysei gave a little gasp. "Red eyes? I saw her lurking around when I first got here..."

7/19/2012 #23
BreezeRogue63

Fi looked around, bored. She saw the man that had come forward.

"Aira? Last time I saw her she was in the Training hall," Fi replied.

7/19/2012 #24
Rainali

((uh... awk to explain, she was originally a character my friend and I made. Google it maybe? lol))

"Thanks." Calix said as he rushed out.

Ayume laughed at the sight of the guy rushing out. "He's cute." She stopped. "Oops, guess my roots are surfacing"

She looked back at the girl, "I have powers over Ice/Water, Air, and Gaia; it's basically plant/earth."

7/19/2012 #25
Total Light

"I can control water too, I can freeze it, heat it, etc. I can also sing a bit, sort of puts people in a trance like thing..."

7/19/2012 #26
BreezeRogue63

"Like a siren?" Fi asked abruptly.

Siren? James thought. Didn't I know a siren once...

7/19/2012 #27
Total Light

She nodded. "Yes, but only a little bit of me is a Siren, it's kinda complicated to explain how that came to be..."

She could tell by look of realization in James' face meant she needed to change the subject. "Fi, James, what sort kind of abilities do you two have?"

7/19/2012 #28
BreezeRogue63

"Well," Fi began, taking a deep breath. "We can both fly, I can control weather, turn invisible, read other's thoughts. Jamie can levitate things, do electric stuff, and he can go through things. Sometimes things can go through him. Like this!"

To demonstrate, Fi stuck her hand through James' torso.

"Don't do that!" he said crossly. "It feels...Weird."

7/19/2012 #29
Rainali

"Interesting..." Ayume said. She thought about the new girl and her abilities due to her mix.

7/19/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: cupidgirl xx Baby BlueJay, ArtificiallyBlonde
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member