SnowTop Mountain
A town made especially for Hybrids. Magical beings and humans also welcome!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »
Total Light

(HAHA! flash back to big truck... HONK!)

"No, You just hung back."

7/25/2012 #631
Artemis Faery

[Punk, that idiot did it on purpose!!!]

"Still, you didn't even tell me where you went." Z glared at Mel, "So I am supposed to find a bunch of clothes to wear in a fashion show?" Z complained

7/25/2012 #632
BreezeRogue63

Fi nodded. "Yeah."

She smiled as Z came in. "Hey Z!"

7/25/2012 #633
Total Light

(What made it funny was you had this high pitched girly scream and you jumped all over C. XD)

"Yeah, and you can help Fi and find something. We can't find anything."

7/25/2012 #634
Artemis Faery

"Hey Fi." Z smiled back "By the way if either of you find anything that I might want to wear let me know."Z added

7/25/2012 #635
BreezeRogue63

"Okie dokie!" Fi replied. She continued to raid the racks of clothes.

James, meanwhile, leaned on a wall of the store, his book still floating.

7/25/2012 #636
Artemis Faery

[Ugh, Addi is watching Bubble Guppies... Crap, I hate Bubble Guppies. PS Addi is my little sister]

7/25/2012 #637
Total Light

(oh come on, we all know you like it :3)

"Z, you like the colors black and blue right?"

7/25/2012 #638
Artemis Faery

"Yeah, and charcoal grey." Z replied glumly

7/25/2012 #639
Total Light

"Well, how about this?" Mel held out a black dress with blue studs running down the sides. "I know you don't like dresses..."

7/25/2012 #640
BreezeRogue63

Fi glanced at it. "Ooh! Looks pretty," she commented.

7/25/2012 #641
Total Light

"It's short and not very girly..." and impish smile crossed her face. "And it's kinda tight, Lee will like it." She joked

7/25/2012 . Edited 7/25/2012 #642
TheImmortalofAges

Josh entered the mall, and instantly hated it. There were people everywhere, and the air tasted used, warm. It almost made josh hyperventilate as he maneuvered through the crowd, trying not to touch anyone, and ignoring the strange looks he got. He didn't make eye contact with anyone, and kept his bandaged arms and hand to himself as he headed toward the electronics store, to get a new mp3 player and earbuds.

He let his internal music play loud as he could, and since he had left his amulet at home by accident, any telepath would be able to hear the weird mental music easily, since he was practically projecting it.

7/25/2012 #643
Artemis Faery

"Your such a jerk Mel, but I do kind of like it." Z said "Ok fine, I'll wear it."Z concluded, she grabbed the dress out of Mel's hands and stormed off toward the dressing rooms

Just after she went into the dressing room, Lee came into the store, he had a slushi in his hand,

"Where did Z go?" He asked

7/25/2012 #644
BreezeRogue63

James jerked his head in the direction of the dressing rooms.

"She's in the dressing rooms," he replied.

"She's gonna try on a really pretty dress!" Fi added.

7/25/2012 #645
Artemis Faery

Z was changing when she heard weird music play in her head.

"Hey Fi! Can you hear that music?" Z called out of the stall

7/25/2012 #646
BreezeRogue63

Fi nodded. "It's...Weird sounding."

7/25/2012 #647
Total Light

"Hey! where'd you get that slushy?"

7/25/2012 #648
TheImmortalofAges

The music would sound like a band made up of very angry people, with a dash of angst thrown in.

Josh hated crowds.

He made it to the semi-empty electronics store about two minutes later, and it changed into a more orchestral sound, the transition seamless.

7/25/2012 #649
Artemis Faery

"Z in a dress? No way!" Lee said he was grinning

7/25/2012 #650
BreezeRogue63

"It's a bit more likely than my sister in a dress," James replied. He thought for a moment. "Well, then again...She just bought one..."

Fi nodded her head quietly to the music.

7/25/2012 #651
Total Light

"What is that music?" Mel glanced around.

7/25/2012 #652
Artemis Faery

"Mel, you can't hear the music, your not a telepath." Z said, she came out of the dress in stall, she looked stunning, Lee didn't know what to do, he just stared with his mouth agape a little.

"So how do I look?" Z asked nervously, she was rocking on her heels

[I gtg, I will be back soon]

7/25/2012 . Edited 7/25/2012 #653
TheImmortalofAges

Josh bought the mp3 player, which to his dismay, had no batteries, and no music(a few sad sounding cords). So it was back into the crowd, where he could just disappear into the group, never to be seen again. (two sour notes) Bracing himself mentally, he went back into the people.(Back to angry/angsty sound, though now with undertones of horror music) Josh starts to hyperventilate, trying to force himself to slow down.(The music gains speed, or tempo)

((If it helps at all, try to think of the music as the most basic part of his thoughts. His more complicated thoughts are reflected into the music))

7/25/2012 #654
Total Light

"Even still, what is it?" When Mel saw Z she smiled. "You look great!"

7/25/2012 #655
BreezeRogue63

Fi looked at Z. She squealed. "You look so pretty!"

James nodded his approval. He was tempted to take his book and start reading.

7/25/2012 #656
Kit-Kat-KutieXD

Rosemary entered the mall and stopped. There were so many people here, and she was all alone. She sucked in a deep breath, then lifted her chin. Be strong! She told herself. Where should she go first? She thought about it and realized that she didn't want to work with food.

To the second floor then, Rosemary thought and headed up.

When she got to the second floor, she stopped again and looked around. Her hand was clutching her purse so tightly her knuckles had turned white. Rosemary decided to go back to the store where she'd bought her dresses and ask the manager there first.

With another calming breath, she entered the store and headed straight to the cashier's counter. "Hi! Can I speak to your manager please?"

"One moment," the cashier said, turning and disappearing into a door behind the counter.

Rosemary glanced around as she waited and spotted a group of people by the fitting rooms. Her eyes quickly darted away, and her heart sped up. She didn't like being alone.

7/25/2012 . Edited 7/25/2012 #657
BreezeRogue63

Fi hummed to the music. She looked through the clothes.

James on the other hand had caught sight of Rosemary. What was she doing here? Well, whatever reason, she looked nervous.

7/25/2012 #658
TheImmortalofAges

Four extremely attractive girls were walking along the path, going the opposite way as Josh, and taking most of the walkway. Panicking, he darted into the first open path he saw... which was into a dress store. Unable to take his face much father than his feet, he looked out to try and tell when the gaggle of girls would pass him. His ears were beet red, and the music had gotten louder, in direct correlation with his proximity to the telepaths. His music reflected his embarrassment, as he could just think of all the jokes he would endure if word got around the beanpole of the city was in the dress store... on his own. Strangely, even though he was in close proximity, if the telepaths tried to listen past the music, they would only hear buzzing. Unless they were on par with charles Xavier.

7/25/2012 #659
BreezeRogue63

Fi smiled a little when her subconscious soundtrack turned to some embarrassed sounding tunes.

Reminds me of Allan, she mused.

7/25/2012 #660
« Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: cupidgirl xx Baby BlueJay, ArtificiallyBlonde
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member