SnowTop Mountain
A town made especially for Hybrids. Magical beings and humans also welcome!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
BlackButler.SoulEater.Fan4Ever

"Wow!" The three of us said simultaneously. "It might not be much, but the detail and shaping of that dragon would take me forever to master!" I was still gaping at it when Frost Linked with me, 'Do you want me to make a Floor?'

'Yeah, thanks Frost.' and I got up. "My turn! Now, Frost." and in the middle of the water a floor formed, 'Sarah, Sky.', and then the sky turned to night, 'Okay, Spotlight when I'm in position.' She nodded and I walked to the floor, ready to start. 'Okay, Spotlight.' And the light was trained on me.

7/18/2012 #61
ArtificiallyBlonde

Calypso tucked the little sculpture into a pocket while Jazael was blushing her poor little head off from the attention. They both turned to watch (insert girl's name here).

((Sorry, I forgot her name again. I'm such a bum XD))

7/18/2012 #62

I was in a crouch, with the water slowly rising from the surface around me, and it created a bubble above my head. 'Gold.' The water was now gold, and I turned it into a dragon, a little present for Jaz.

'Blue.' and the water changed to the color of the ocean. I formed it into a snowflake, for Frost.

(Sorry, have to read character descriptions, I'll have two more in a few min.)

7/18/2012 #63
cupidgirl xx

Emmery's eyes widened, and he wandered over to the water. "Was that.. was that a dragon?" Emmery asked.

7/18/2012 #64
Baby BlueJay

"Is there something that you wanted?" Dani finally asked, sensing Emmery's presence on the bench nearby with her eyes still closed.

7/18/2012 #65
Rainali
Aira appears from a shadow, she slowly rose up from the darkness and sat under a tree a few feet away from the girls. She applied sunscreen on she snow pale skin
7/18/2012 #66
ArtificiallyBlonde

"If you like dragons, I've got one over here." Calypso joked, one arm still around Jazael. "But she's all mine!" Jazael blushed, trying to squirm out of Calypso's grip, but Calypso wouldn't let her get away.

7/18/2012 #67
Baby BlueJay

Dani finally opened her eyes at all of the commotion, but jumped several feet in the air (literally) at the sight of the dragon and the couple who seemingly created it.

"That's...impressive," she said as she landed deftly on the ground.

7/18/2012 #68
cupidgirl xx

"Um..." Emmery said to the girl he'd seen earlier, feeling as though he was just annoying her. "No thanks."

He went closer to the group and exclaimed excitedly, "Of course I like them! How could you not like your own species?" Emmery questioned, staring at the water in wonderment.

7/18/2012 #69
Baby BlueJay

"Alright then," she said, feeling that he got the wrong impression from her words. Suddenly she decided to get in on the action, sparing a glance at the boy and saying, "What do you mean by 'your own species?'"

7/18/2012 #70
ArtificiallyBlonde

Jazael's eyes widened,and she smiled at Emmery. Calypso chuckled quietly, then leaned down and whispered in Jazael's ear. Jazael blushed, shaking her head. Calypso just smiled and patted the top of Jazael's head, as if she were a small child.

7/18/2012 #71
cupidgirl xx

"I'm half dragon," he shrugged and smiled.

7/18/2012 #72

Ignoring the people talking, I changed the shape again, 'Sarah, freestyle.'

'Got it.' and the water turned black. I changed it into the shape of Cal and Jaz, laughing with each other.

7/18/2012 #73
ArtificiallyBlonde

"Me too," Jazael said, smiling once more. She hadn't quite realized she had said it, but after she did, she looked down at the ground, smiling sheepishly.

"It's not against the law to talk to someone, you know." Calypso pointed out.

7/18/2012 #74
cupidgirl xx

Emmery grinned. "I've never met another before..." he told them.

7/18/2012 #75
ArtificiallyBlonde

Cal clapped at the water display, while Jazael turned to Emmery, getting to her feet. She held out her hand shyly. "I'm Jazael," She introduced herself, smiling shyly.

7/18/2012 #76

'Keep it freestyle.' and I changed it to an image of Emmery as a dragon.

7/18/2012 #77
cupidgirl xx

"Emmery," he beamed, shaking her hand gently, and almost laughed. He was excited. He'd never met another of his kind before, and he was so shocked at her appearance. Somehow he expected her to be less human-like, but then he looked nothing like a dragon himself.

He noticed the image of himself, and looked away blushing. He hated how he looked in dragon-form.

7/18/2012 #78

'Green.' And the water turned green. When I was ready, I turned it into an image of Seelia as a mermaid.

7/18/2012 #79
Baby BlueJay

"Dragons, huh?" Dani smiled and looked at all of them. "Two words: wicked cool."

7/18/2012 #80
ArtificiallyBlonde

Jazael blushed slightly. "What kind of dragon are you?" She asked Emmery.

Calypso got to her feet and draped an arm lazily around Jazael's shoulder. "Very wicked cool." She agreed.

7/18/2012 #81
cupidgirl xx

"Sure," Emmery muttered, "if you like that kinda thing." He was confused at his own words, he'd always loved his dragon side but now he was feeling all defensive and self-conscious.

"What do you mean?" He asked Jazael.

7/18/2012 #82

'Warm tones.' and the water changed into reds, oranges, yellows, and golds. And in a few seconds... in the air was a flying phoenix.

7/18/2012 #83
Rainali

"So many dragons here." Aira said as she walked into the sun with an umbrella. She glanced at each individual. "Hello."

7/18/2012 . Edited 7/18/2012 #84

'Freestyle.' and the water's colors were mine to command. Let's see, black there, white there, cream, red, and done! In the air was a water sculpture of our mom. She was killed by our father before he tried to kill us. And then me and her.

7/18/2012 #85
ArtificiallyBlonde

"Um, like, my father was a bronze dragon, so I'm half-Bronze dragon." Jazael said, feeling awkward.

Calypso turned away, glancing at something in the garden. "I'll be right back, babe." She said, giving Jazael a chaste kiss on the cheek before she bolted into the gardens. Jazael blushed deeply, her head down.

7/18/2012 #86
Rainali
Ayume yawned. "im gonna head to the training room for a bit. Later"
7/18/2012 #87
cupidgirl xx

"Bye," Emmery said, focused on Jazael. "I'm sort of gold in colour, various shades... I'm a fire dragon." He declared.

7/18/2012 #88
ArtificiallyBlonde

"Really? I've never met a fire dragon before," Jazael said, looking up, her eyes bright. "I've only met Metallic dragons. Mostly Bronze and a few Copper."

Calypso walked between two rose bushes, the thorns tearing at her skin, but she ignored them.

((I have to go make another character XD ))

7/18/2012 #89

'Freestyle.' and I changed it to look like Aira's werewolf form.

"Ayume! You might want to see this!" my sister yelled at the now leaving girl.

When I was ready, I gathered all the water that wasn't holding up the water Floor, and Linked with my sister, 'Turn off the Spotlight and Color.' and then all went dark. Using the dark to my advantage, I made the grand finale. I Linked with Frost, 'Freeze the water.' When I felt the water freeze, I told Sarah, 'Spotlight and Rainbow.' and the grand finale was on display.

7/18/2012 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
Forum Moderators: cupidgirl xx Baby BlueJay, ArtificiallyBlonde
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member