SnowTop Mountain
A town made especially for Hybrids. Magical beings and humans also welcome!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
cupidgirl xx

This is where you can post things about your characters wants/needs.

For example; if your character is looking for a relationship or a date, you can say that they're single and wanting love/date etc. You can also ask for things like role-playing with a specific character, or if you are looking for members to take part in a certain group (such as a band).

Basically this is to express anything that is 'wanted' by your character (hence the name) - it doesn't have to be in the example.

[Idea by TheImmortalofAges]

7/25/2012 #1
Kit-Kat-KutieXD

Lol, Immortal wanted this topic so that Josh doesn't have to put up with Brad being his drummer.

What Brad needs is a training partner, particularly someone who's a pretty good fighter. :)

7/25/2012 #2
Rainali
Calix may be a good choice :)
7/25/2012 #3
Kit-Kat-KutieXD

Okay, well whenever he wants to train/duel, Brad will probably be in the training hall unless Rosemary is dragging him around xD

7/25/2012 #4
Artemis Faery

I love drama, so, I would love if someones character would dig my male character Lee, it won't result in a realationship but I think it would be pretty fun to role play, and someone could also (If they wanted to) do that to my female character Z. Either way.

7/26/2012 #5
TheImmortalofAges

John and josh could use companions

Warning/disclaimer:

general: I have weird hours, and I often don't get a chance to say when I'm going to leave.

John: Needs to be someone (gender non-important) who can deal with a shapeshifter who is working to control homicidal tendencies, and can help him deal with having been a cold-blooded killer. Must be ready to accept that he may get killed off. Must be reasonably intelliegnt, as John is extremely smart, and talking to someone with the smarts of a krill would annoy him, and wouldn't help the unstabelness.

Josh: Female for romantic pursuit, and can deal with having a boyfriend who can't look them in the eye, has an unstable power, and is a low class schizo, autistic. Love of music and working knowledge of sign language preferred, night person would be nice. Needs someone who can help him stay... anchored to reality, and to help him when he starts having panic attacks. Telapathy would be helpful to said person

Band drummer for josh as of yet unnamed band.

Name for aforementioned band

Consulting on how to make a charecter less of a gary-stu in a story.

7/26/2012 #6
TheImmortalofAges

Also, pm if interested in applying for anything.

7/26/2012 #7
cupidgirl xx

I would so love to be Josh's girlfriend, but my characters are either too old or guys

7/26/2012 #8
TheImmortalofAges

Jos is eighteen. So as long as the person isn't a cougar, or thirty, that'd be fine.

And female.

7/26/2012 #9
cupidgirl xx

I'd make a new character up and let someone else have leonards, but she'd probably fail as a girlfriend for josh. Do you have to like her (as in you say yes or no?)?

7/26/2012 #10
TheImmortalofAges

Me? No

Josh, it would help. Understand, this would be a long term thing, as he sucks at talking to girls, and if he was signifigantly attracted, would be reduced to signing.

7/26/2012 #11
cupidgirl xx

what kinda girl would he like? (or should i just give up?)

7/26/2012 #12
TheImmortalofAges

long haired natural redheads, c cup, about 5' 11"

7/26/2012 #13
cupidgirl xx

personality? XD

7/26/2012 #14
TheImmortalofAges

Anything not bitc- bullyish, meqan, snobby, generally rude.

Dominant, as he's a bit of a sub.

7/26/2012 #15
cupidgirl xx

WANTED: Darcie would like someone willing to let her practice her dream skills on. (Look at her magical character bio.)

7/28/2012 #16
BreezeRogue63

I wanna say Allan. Cause, that would be kinda fun to watch. Lol

7/28/2012 #17
cupidgirl xx

XD perhaps

7/28/2012 #18
Rainali
I would like to have a male around Aira's age to have an interest in her or a female around Calix's age to have an interest in him.
7/28/2012 #19
cupidgirl xx

well darcie is talking to Callix...?

7/29/2012 #20
Artemis Faery

I have a new male character who would probably do well with Aira. His name is Pyro.

7/29/2012 #21
BreezeRogue63

Can he play bass?

7/29/2012 #22
Rainali

Yayyyyy

7/29/2012 #23
Artemis Faery

Uhh, sure he can play bass...

7/29/2012 #24
BreezeRogue63

Lol okay.

Josh's band needed a bassist, which is why I asked.

7/29/2012 #25
kaiburns

I'm looking for a friend (boy or girl) for my character, Stephane Olivier. If anyone is interested please let me know :)

8/7/2012 #26
Milde the tough Teddy

I have a girl that could use a friend... So I could try playing with you if you want :)

8/10/2012 #27
kaiburns

Sure! Is it for your Seelia character?

8/10/2012 #28
Milde the tough Teddy

Yeah, that's her. :}

8/10/2012 #29
kaiburns

Ok :) Which thread do you want to meet in?

8/10/2012 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: cupidgirl xx Baby BlueJay, ArtificiallyBlonde
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member