Slash Fiction Forum
Slash fiction writers unite! This forum is for discussion of story ideas, story suggestions, writing suggestions, etc, pertaining to slash fiction, a rather large subgenre in the romance section. Share your thoughts! Warning: Homophobes will be pantsed.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Algae

Welcome to the slash fiction forum!

Hopefully, by creating this forum, it's providing somewhere for authors of this sub-genre to discuss their ideas, get more ideas for other people, or get some helpful feedback, as well as a great vessel through which we can all procrastinate.

Feel free to make the discussions as random as you wish. Start threads on music, games, movies, or whatever. Don't just wait for other people to start topics. :)

This topic is locked, but post anywhere else you'd like, or better yet, start your own thread! This forum is your oyster, or your own party, or something along those lines. I'm just the dude who comes in afterwards and tidies up.

Rules wise, I respect people's opinions, and I won't delete 'unpopular' posts. If you say something that people disagree with (for example... I dunno... Slash writing is boring!), be prepared to put in your own opinions about it and stick by it, but feel free to say it. The posts I WILL delete are either meaningless flulff, HIGHLY offensive material, or 'clutter' - posts I feel belong better elsewhere. :)

That said, just remember, "Hard work may pay off later, but procrastination pays off now." And enjoy!

10/18/2006 . Edited 1/24/2010 #1
Forum Moderators: Algae SerialXLain, Venustas iaceo
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member