The American School of Fine Arts
The American School of Fine Arts is the premier boarding school for the arts in the country, and even the world. Every year, dancers, singers, artists, and actors audition for the very exclusive school, but only a select few can get in.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
BalletGirl98
"But... I mean going to this school could guarantee you a job... anywhere." XxxxxX "Why do something if your not the best at it then? "
7/31/2012 #61
Livvy Grace

"True," Lennox said after thinking about it.

"If you enjoy something, and you feel the happiness you obtain from it in your heart...it does not matter if you are considered the best," Yuri explained.

7/31/2012 #62
BalletGirl98
"Anyways, we will be going soon." Pollina said. "Can I ask you something?" Xxxx "Well I don't see any point in doing something if I am not the best."
7/31/2012 #63
Livvy Grace

"Go ahead," Lennox replied.

"Then that inspires the happiness an activity gives you," Yuri told her. "Many different ways can inspire happiness for many different people."

7/31/2012 #64
BalletGirl98
"Well... I was thinking about taking music as my elective. But I heard that the teacher was tough... " Xxzxzx "Well, I don't get it "
7/31/2012 #65
Livvy Grace

"Miss Jenn? Tough? If you mean laid-back, calm, and funny as 'tough' then yes, she sure is," Harlow said jokingly.

Yuri giggled a little bit. "You do not have to understand. Most people do not."

7/31/2012 #66
BalletGirl98

"I mean, teahing, judging, that kind of stuff wise."

XXX

Abigail sighed.

7/31/2012 #67
Livvy Grace

"She's one of the best teachers when it comes to music," Lennox said. "You'd be surprised who she's worked with."

Yuri just continued to read Romeo and Juliet.

7/31/2012 #68
BalletGirl98

"Do you know who any of them are?"

XXXXX

Abagail sighed again. As much as she did not liket his girl, she hated awkward silences. Sighing, she picked up her latest obsession Jane Eyre.

7/31/2012 #69
Livvy Grace

"Sure I do," Lennox said. "She's worked with some of the most famous muscial artists from many different genres."

Yuri finished the playbook, and now was just laying on her bed.

7/31/2012 #70
BalletGirl98

"Any names?"

XXXXXXX

"Have you ever read this?" Abugail asked, holding up her tattered, but well loved copy of Jane Eyre.

7/31/2012 #71
Livvy Grace

"She mentioned a few Broadway people," Lennox told her. "Oh, and she's worked with Lzzy Hale. Plus, she's pretty tight with Amy Lee. She also worked with the GaGa chick and Mariah Carey or something like that."

"I have not," Yuri admitted. "I have heard many positive comments about it, though!"

7/31/2012 #72
BalletGirl98

"Oh... do you think you could go with me to talk to her?" Pollina said. "You know me.. I am kind of shy."

XXXX

"I think they may have made a play or something about it."

7/31/2012 #73
Livvy Grace

"Eh, sure, why not?" Lennox answered with a smirk.

"Hmm, I have never seen a play for it," Yuri said, trying to think.

7/31/2012 #74
BalletGirl98

"Can... Could you go with me now? I... If I don't do it now, I will literally get sick from nerves."

XXXXXX

"It may be a musical... I am not sure."

7/31/2012 #75
Livvy Grace

"Okay, I will," Lennox told her.

Yuri just shrugged.

7/31/2012 #76
BalletGirl98

"Ohmigosh! Thank you so much!"

(To the Music Room)

XXXXXXXXXX

Abigail went back to her book.

7/31/2012 #77
Livvy Grace

Yuri then asked, "Have you ever watched anime?"

7/31/2012 #78
BalletGirl98

"Anime?" Abigail repeated. Though she would never admit it, it was all she pretty much watched, besides ballet of course. "I... no."

7/31/2012 #79
Livvy Grace

"Really?" Yuri asked, raising an eyebrow. "You've never wathed Naruto, or Pokemon, or Digimon? Very neat shows."

7/31/2012 #80
BalletGirl98

Abigail shook her head.

7/31/2012 #81
Livvy Grace

"They are very cool," Yuri told her. "Much cooler than that one show...the Kardashians, I believe?"

7/31/2012 #82
BalletGirl98

"Surprisngly, I find thr Kardashians show replusing."

7/31/2012 #83
Livvy Grace

"That does surprise me," Yuri said. "You seem like the type to enjoy that kind of thing. Do not take offense, please."

7/31/2012 #84
BalletGirl98

"No offense taken... just find it... disgusting."

7/31/2012 #85
Livvy Grace

"I must admit, I do not see what is so interesting," Yuri told her. "I mean, they are no Naruto Uzumaki or Sasuke Uchiha, that is for sure."

7/31/2012 #86
BalletGirl98

Though Abigail knew exactly who that was, she tried to make a confused face. "Who?"

7/31/2012 #87
Livvy Grace

"I forget you do not watch Naruto," Yuri told her.

7/31/2012 #88
BalletGirl98

"Oh," she answered simply.

7/31/2012 #89
Livvy Grace

"You remind me much of Sasuke," Yuri told her. "On the outside, he seems cold and unfriendly to others, and is only set out on a one path, refusing to be persuaded. But on the inside, he is truly a good person. Kind of like you."

7/31/2012 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
Forum Moderators: BalletGirl98
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member