The American School of Fine Arts
The American School of Fine Arts is the premier boarding school for the arts in the country, and even the world. Every year, dancers, singers, artists, and actors audition for the very exclusive school, but only a select few can get in.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
BalletGirl98

The Ballet Studio features one large ballet studio, with a wall of windows that face the large river that encompasses the school grounds.

BALLET STUDIO

http://www.thestudiocooperative.org/Facility/lakeside%20studio%20resize.jpg

7/29/2012 #1
BalletGirl98

Polina hurried into the studio, in her new black leotard and tights, hurriedly finishing her bun. Seeing that class was soon starting, she took ehr place at the barre. Class started with a full length barre, a grueling center, and a slow, but beautiful reverance. Once class finished, Miss Margot announced the as to who was in what level. Polina did not really listen except when her name came up.

"Level E,"

Polina felt smug satisfaction, Level E was the second highest in the school, second only to Level D, where all the dancers who would become professional dancers the following year went. Unfortunately, Abigail has also made the level.

7/30/2012 #2
BalletGirl98

Pollina hurried into the studio. It seemed like she was always hurrying around, she reflected smiling. Today, being free dress day in dance, she was dressed in her favorite dark purple leotard, black tights, with her hair pulled into a tight bun. Reching the barre, she hurriedly tied the ribbons of her shoes. Finishing that, she stood in preperation for barre, but looked around curiously when Ms. Margot clapped her hands.

"Okay ladies and gentlemen. Time to talk about the upcoming spring performance. We ar going to be starting rehersals for it soon. I am starting it so soon because, like I said, it is going to be an untraditional version of Swan Lake. It will be classical in the dancing, but with a little bit more contemporary."

8/1/2012 #3
BalletGirl98

"I have thought long and hand about who is going to play the leads. I have looked up old performance videos, and based it on prior knowledge. So, the dancer playing Odetter will be Miss Pollina Rogova!"

8/1/2012 #4
Forum Moderators: BalletGirl98
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member