Hope, Just a Spark
What happened? One day we were a thriving community. The next...We're wallowing in the ashes. Only the lucky ones survive from the "cleanings". Can someone help? No. Hope's not here anymore, sorry. A Roleplay about a time when hope is very rare. Just a spark...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
BreezeRogue63

You guessed it. This is where the Silent Assassins meet. The place is very discreet on the outside. On the inside there are weapons on display. most are very serious looking. There are rooms everywhere. Underground there's a giant Training Room with multiple rooms. It looks a bit Japanese...

8/5/2012 . Edited 8/8/2012 #1
I'maBeautifulDisaster

Elysia looked at all the weapons.

8/6/2012 #2
BreezeRogue63

Derain strolled through the halls. He was wearing his Assassin's suit, since he never really took it off. He didn't believe in casualty. It was just a waste of time.

He looked around, in his usual bad mood.

8/6/2012 #3
I'maBeautifulDisaster

Elysia went to walk around.

8/6/2012 #4
BreezeRogue63

Derain kept his eyes on the floor. He didn't notice the girl walking towards him.

8/6/2012 #5
I'maBeautifulDisaster

Elysia ran straight into him she looked up after falling on her but. She saw who it was and thought Here comes the yelling.

8/6/2012 #6
BreezeRogue63

"..." Derain clenched his fists. He felt the anger grow.

"I thought I told you to stay away form me," he growled. This was the fifth time this week she had ran into him.

8/6/2012 #7
I'maBeautifulDisaster

Elyhsia stood up,"I-I'm sorry." She said.

8/6/2012 #8
BreezeRogue63

"You better be," Derain murmured. "Good god Elysia. You have the wits of a Survivor."

8/6/2012 #9
I'maBeautifulDisaster

Elysia flipped him off.

8/6/2012 #10
BreezeRogue63

"..." Derain stepped towards her, slapping her across the face. He pushed her back. His anger had gotten out of control.

8/6/2012 #11
I'maBeautifulDisaster

Elysia winced she looked at him dead in the eye,"You son of a b*tch." She said before kicking him where the sun don't shine.

8/6/2012 #12
BreezeRogue63

Derain yelled in pain. He glared at Elysia.

Hate...her...

8/6/2012 #13
I'maBeautifulDisaster

Elysia walked straght on by not caring. (TEn bucks say they ended dating.)

8/6/2012 #14
BreezeRogue63

[I wouldn't be at all surprised if that was what happened. Lol...]

Derain sighed. He wished he was back in those days where Elysia loved him. Oh, well. No one can change history... The Silent Assassin went in the other direction.

[Remind me to send you a check. //shot]

8/6/2012 #15
I'maBeautifulDisaster

Elysia made it back to her room without another confrontation. She face planted her pillow and screamed. What the h*ll happened to her and her brothers bestfriend, but no he had to go high and mighty even about me. That prick.

8/6/2012 #16
BreezeRogue63

Well, what should I do now? Derain wondered. He wasn't ever very good at being productive. So he continued to sulk through the building.

8/6/2012 #17
I'maBeautifulDisaster

Elysia rolled over and saw the old picture and flipped it down before standing up.

8/6/2012 #18
BreezeRogue63

Train. I could train. Derain stopped. He went to the training room underground.

[I need to edit that in...]

8/6/2012 #19
I'maBeautifulDisaster

(Okay)

Elysia went to go let out some of her frustrations with a knife. Training She went underground to the training room.

8/6/2012 #20
BreezeRogue63

Derain grinned. The training room was a large room with small rooms around the walls for individual training. Supplies were everywhere. Dummies, weapons, you name it.

Quietly Derain took a katana. He dragged a dummy to a small training room and started to practice.

8/6/2012 #21
I'maBeautifulDisaster

Elysia grinned as she picked up throwing stars and knifes and set them up in the far back corner room she went to go get a dummy.

8/6/2012 #22
BreezeRogue63

Derain started to practice. The next ambush was tonight, and he didn't want to mess up.

8/6/2012 #23
I'maBeautifulDisaster

Elysia stopped outside a training room whose door was closed "Derain I can hear your breathing. Gonna be the death of us all." Elysia said with a knowing Smirk. She knew shew would throw him off before she went to her training room.

8/6/2012 #24
BreezeRogue63

Derain sighed when he heard Elysia's voice.

"And that's why I'm trying to improve," he responded, struggling to keep his temper under control.

8/6/2012 #25
I'maBeautifulDisaster

Elysia,"I looked at the list of people who we have to kill. I may skip out on this raid tonight." Elysia called. She threw a ninja star at the dummy.,

8/6/2012 #26
BreezeRogue63

"Yeah?" Derain asked. "And why's that?"

8/6/2012 #27
I'maBeautifulDisaster

{"My brother's on it." Elysia said throwing the knife.

8/6/2012 #28
BreezeRogue63

"Huh. I didn't know you had a brother." Derain sliced another gash in the dummy.

8/6/2012 #29
I'maBeautifulDisaster

"Twin. He may be a filthy survivor but I can't kill him." Elysia's fist clenched around the knife, as she threw it landing it straight into the dummy's heart.

8/6/2012 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: BreezeRogue63
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member