Hope, Just a Spark
What happened? One day we were a thriving community. The next...We're wallowing in the ashes. Only the lucky ones survive from the "cleanings". Can someone help? No. Hope's not here anymore, sorry. A Roleplay about a time when hope is very rare. Just a spark...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
BreezeRogue63

"Cause that doesn't make you sound like a pussy at all," Derain said sarcastically.

8/6/2012 #31
I'maBeautifulDisaster

'Derain shuyt the f*ck up., You know nothing about me.:" Elysia said. "You walk around here as if the kind or something, but let me fill you in on something you are just a heartless bastard who I pity. I really do. I feel terriable that you've never loved someone that you didn't want to see them die." Elysia saoid as she yelled this she walked to Derian's Training room,"So before you open you're big mouth maybe you should get to no the person before you judge them." Elysia said throwing a ninja star nearly skimming his head and hitting the wall behind him. She turned on her heel in her fit of frustration.

8/6/2012 #32
BreezeRogue63

Derain wanted to tell her that wasn't true. He wanted to say he had someone he'd hate to see die. And that she was a Saint, too. But he didn't. Instead, he tightened his grip on the katana and decapitated the dummy.

Dammit...

8/6/2012 #33
I'maBeautifulDisaster

"By the way Derian. Why would we go after a Saint?" Elysia asked,"Her name is Thalia why would she still be on the list."

8/6/2012 #34
BreezeRogue63
Derain shrugged. "Why should I know?" He started to freak out a bit inside. 'Oh dammit...'
8/6/2012 #35
I'maBeautifulDisaster

Elysia shrugged and walked up stairs.

8/6/2012 #36
BreezeRogue63
Derain watched Elysia go upstairs. He sighed.
8/6/2012 #37
I'maBeautifulDisaster

Elysia sat in a hall way She was just trying tyo calm down maybe just a little just enough.

8/6/2012 #38
BreezeRogue63
'...The food's upstairs. Not downstairs.' Derain grimaced as he realized he'd have to encounter Elysia again. 'If only the b*tch would mind her own business.'
8/6/2012 #39
I'maBeautifulDisaster

Elysia couldn't help that they continually ran into each other. she sat at he farthest part of the building on the floor her knees pulled up to her chest and her looking down. Her arms wrapped around her legs. She wouldn't admit it but she was scared. Scared of losing. Scared of failing. Most of all scared of this life.

8/6/2012 #40
BreezeRogue63
Derain went upstairs, still holding his katana. He went to the kitchen.
8/6/2012 #41
I'maBeautifulDisaster

Elysia was trying to avoid him. Not working though she was litterallyby his room, and when she realized this she slowly walked to hers. Looking at the floor not as confident as she was five minutes ago.

8/6/2012 #42
BreezeRogue63

When Derain came out of the kitchen with a sandwich in his mouth he saw her. She was by his room, which wasn't too far away from the kitchen. He narrowed his gold eyes, and was about to confront her when she walked away. Slightly embarrassed, he went into his room. The door closed behind him with a slam.

8/7/2012 #43
I'maBeautifulDisaster

Elysia went back to her room which sadly wasn't far from his.

8/7/2012 #44
BreezeRogue63

Derain had soon enough finished his sandwich. It was then hat he realized he was still holding the katana. With a shrug, he placed it on the far side of his bed before lying down on the mattress. The mattress had dark black sheets, along with a dark gray comforter. the Assassin stared at the ceiling.

8/7/2012 #45
I'maBeautifulDisaster

Elysia laid on the floor and mumb;led,"I'm going on the raid." She said. "Even if he's my brother he s just a survivor."

8/7/2012 #46
BreezeRogue63

Derain took the katana. He examined the blade. Time seemed to be going by so slowly. When was the raid? He couldn't remember...

8/7/2012 #47
I'maBeautifulDisaster

Elysia stood up and got ready for the raid.

8/7/2012 #48
BreezeRogue63

Derain rolled onto his stomach. He felt the smoothness of the sheets underneath him. It was so tempting to go to bed. Just a liiiitle nap...

8/7/2012 #49
I'maBeautifulDisaster

Elysia was ready. She tied her long black hair back.

8/7/2012 #50
BreezeRogue63

Soon enough Derain had fallen asleep.

8/9/2012 #51
I'maBeautifulDisaster

Elysia went to go train again.

8/9/2012 #52
BreezeRogue63

Derain rolled onto his back. He was snoring lightly.

8/9/2012 #53
I'maBeautifulDisaster

Elysia trained.

8/9/2012 #54
BreezeRogue63

[Stalling for time while everyone's doing their own thing.]

Derain woke up with a start. He sat up, stretched and yawned.

8/9/2012 #55
I'maBeautifulDisaster

(Yup)

Elysia went up stairs to eat.

8/9/2012 #56
BreezeRogue63

Ugh...What time is it? Derain looked around. He frowned when he couldn't find a clock.

8/9/2012 #57
I'maBeautifulDisaster

Elysia ate something small.

8/9/2012 #58
BreezeRogue63

Derain groaned. He rolled out of his bed and landed on his face with a thump.

8/9/2012 #59
I'maBeautifulDisaster

Elysia walked back to hr room and looked in the mirror the slap she had recieved earlier was slowly turning black and blue.

8/9/2012 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: BreezeRogue63
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member