Monster Hunting High School RP
An RP that is inspired by Lollipop chainsaw. A high school for over the top awesome monster hunting student's and teacher's. This is an over the top roleplay, if what its been inspired by didn't give it away, but will all be better explained inside
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
TheCrimsonutcase

(evil brother bad guy, gang do some kind of trouble involing monsters )

''i do hope you enjoy it, i do my best work at thsi school'' the Russian headless horsewoman say's before leaving

''Hey liberey is amazing for research'' Frankie said as she waved good bye

9/18/2012 #121
Unhappy Feet

(Ah ... I sees, I sees ... COOL!)

"It's very good," Priscilla told Miss Dragov. "Bye, Frankie. Have fun with your dusty old books."

9/18/2012 #122
TheCrimsonutcase

Franki sticks out her tongue as she leave's

Miguel nod's and waves to her as he sits next to her ''how are you liking school so far?'' he asked

9/18/2012 #123
Unhappy Feet

"It's fine," Priscilla said through a mouthful of cake. "I've only been here a few weeks, but I've learned a lot. Like how to kick a dampir's ass."

9/18/2012 #124
TheCrimsonutcase

Miguel nodded and smirked ''i believe we cam to a draw after i dislocated your arm''

9/18/2012 #125
Unhappy Feet

"I would have gone on if Mr Fourth hadn't stopped us," Priscilla argued. "Besides ... You went down like a rock when I got you in the nuts."

9/19/2012 #126
TheCrimsonutcase

''as would any male really'' Miguel said shrugging as he sucked the blood pack

9/19/2012 #127
Unhappy Feet

"Exactly," Priscilla said. Her cake was finished and she sat back, contentedly patting her belly. "That's why I did it. And that's also why no one else will fight with me unless Mr Fourth makes them. And that's why I want a rematch with you. Soon. You know, my shoulder's already feeling a lot better."

9/19/2012 #128
TheCrimsonutcase

''who know's, you may find other's willing. Its just case of them being in the same power level as you'' Miguel said shrugging as he nodded ''and good...i am jus tsorry that nurse had to fix it like that''

9/19/2012 #129
Unhappy Feet

"There aren't many other ways to fix a dislocated shoulder other than popping it back in," Priscilla shrugged. She took off her sling and experimentally moved her arm around. It pulled a little, but it seemed fine. "Do you think I'm strong?" she asked suddenly.

9/19/2012 #130
TheCrimsonutcase

''no one has ever knocked of these of my mouth'' as he lifts his slightly sharper teeth in his hand ''they will take long to grow back''

9/19/2012 #131
Unhappy Feet

"Sorry about that," she said. "I was aiming for your nose." She looked down at her watch. "I guess classes are done for the day. Wanna go spar?"

9/19/2012 #132
TheCrimsonutcase

he shrugged ''then it would have had a smooshed nose for the past 1/2 an hour or more'' Miguel smirked

9/19/2012 #133
Unhappy Feet

She grinned. "Wish I could heal that fast. Maybe I should become a vampire ... That would mean I'd become stronger and faster too, right? And live longer ... Never grow old ..."

9/19/2012 #134
TheCrimsonutcase

''There are a lot more downsides...and there are also a number of different one's'' he said nodding ''don't tell Frankie though...i want to see how long it takes her'' he chuckled

9/19/2012 #135
Unhappy Feet

Chewing absentmindedly on one of her nails, Priscilla looked at Miguel and asked; "Would you turn me?"

9/19/2012 #136
TheCrimsonutcase

''if it was the only way to save you yes...but not just on a whim'' Miguel said slowly ''i'm really not sure if i can...not a lot of reports on 1/2 breeds''

9/19/2012 #137
Unhappy Feet

"It's not a whim," Priscilla said, turning in her chair. "I never say anything unless I mean it. Really ... I want to be stronger. Look at me - I'm tiny as hell and I won't be getting any bigger. But I can get stronger ..."

9/19/2012 #138
TheCrimsonutcase

''There are a lot of other way's to get stronger then being bitten'' Miguel pointed out

9/19/2012 #139
Unhappy Feet

"Do those 'other ways' also make me faster? Will I also be a able to heal myself?"

9/19/2012 #140
TheCrimsonutcase

''depends on where you get the...magic and all sorts dose different things you know'' Migeul shrugged

9/19/2012 #141
Unhappy Feet

Priscilla shook her head. "Look ... How about we change our bet? If I beat you in a battle, you have to turn me. If I lose ... I don't know ... I'll still cut my hair." She smiled hopefully.

9/19/2012 #142
TheCrimsonutcase

''...if that is what you want'' he said slowly ''i'll do my best not to hold back then'' he nodded mostly saying it to him self

9/19/2012 #143
Unhappy Feet

"Booya," she said mildly. "So, will it hurt? Will I go into an uncontrollable blood rage? Will I have to sleep in a coffin? Could I still eat normal food every now and then? Could I turn into a bat? Is a funny accent required? Will I also need a cape? Do the fangs ever hurt the inside of your mouth?"

9/19/2012 #144
TheCrimsonutcase

''Yes it will hurt, you can if you become very hungry, no coffin is needed, normal food is just for taste it dose nothing else, no..only very powerful vampires can transform, fansion has nothing to do with it and they hurt when they grow in...you whole sort of mouth fits around it...vampire puberty is not as fun as human one''

9/19/2012 #145
Unhappy Feet

Priscilla took a deep breath and continued; "Will I need to wear a lot of sunscreen? Will I live forever unless someone stakes me through the heart? Will garlic repel me? How long does the turning process take?"

9/19/2012 #146
TheCrimsonutcase

''i am not sure about the sun screen and the garlic...as i have none of there weakness but have no idea what you will count as'' Miguel said shrugging ''i'm only 1/2, and stakes are really not that painfull....but they hurt and stun them till its removed'' he shrugged ''some times days other weeks...i heard the longest was about 2 months''

9/19/2012 #147
Unhappy Feet

"Holy crap ... two months ... Well then, we better get started then," she got up and threw Miguel a rakish grin. "Let's go. I'm ready for round two."

9/19/2012 #148
TheCrimsonutcase

Miguel had to small as well ''i'm allways ready to fight'' he said grinning at her and standing up

9/19/2012 #149
Unhappy Feet

"Great," Priscilla said. She shoved her hands into her pockets and led the way out of the cafeteria. "We'll go claim one of the empty classrooms, shall we?"

9/19/2012 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: TheCrimsonutcase
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member