Monster Hunting High School RP
An RP that is inspired by Lollipop chainsaw. A high school for over the top awesome monster hunting student's and teacher's. This is an over the top roleplay, if what its been inspired by didn't give it away, but will all be better explained inside
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
TheCrimsonutcase

This is the city that is by the high school

A fairly modern town Called 'New Sparda', quite a few small underground magic store's and groups

9/21/2012 #1
Unhappy Feet

In a dark ally somewhere in New Sparda, Freddy licked his bloody lips and let the corpse of a young woman drop to the ground. "Yum," he grinned went on his way.

10/1/2012 #2
TheCrimsonutcase

''quite a bit bruthish isn't it'' Seth said as he stood at the end of the alley, checking his cuff's on the edge of his shirt ''come on, i'll show you the other's''

10/1/2012 #3
Unhappy Feet

Freddy grinned and shrugged. "You say brutish, I say fun. Sure, lead the way, dude."

10/1/2012 #4
TheCrimsonutcase

Seth lead Freddy to an old warehouse on the edge of the town, pushing the door open, there was a large group of different people, monsters and creatre's..all slightly cowaring as Seth walks inside ''these are the grunts'' he said simply

Jen was sitting in the middle of the room, she was holding a strange bone looking mask in her hands, and appeared to be talking to it

a 8 ft vampire sitting in the rafers above, watching as Seth and Freddy walked in

10/1/2012 #5
Unhappy Feet

"Nice pad, dudes," Freddy smiled as he looked around. "And dudette," he corrected when he saw Jen. "Don't I know you, pretty lady?"

10/1/2012 #6
TheCrimsonutcase

''no you don't'' she said simply, turning to look at Freddy a smile on her face ''its lovely to meet you, I'm Jenifer....yes that's my name you shut up'' she said glaring at the mask she now left on the table.

''Etoille De-smith'' as the vampire jumped down from the rafters

10/1/2012 #7
Unhappy Feet

"Jenny ..." Freddy drawled with a lazy smile. "I'm Freddy. Nice mask ..." He turned to the huge vampire without a hint of surprise on his face. "Nice dismount, dude. 10 out of 10. Hey, you're Miguel's bro, ain't ya?"

10/2/2012 #8
TheCrimsonutcase

''thank you..don't try to touch it''Jenny said as she put the mask to her side ''nice to meet you'' she said smiling.

''My little brother yes'' the large man nodded

10/2/2012 #9
Unhappy Feet

"If you say so, dudette," Freddy grinned. Turning back to the giant vampire, he nodded wisely and chuckled. "I can totally see the family resemblance. Gnarly."

10/2/2012 #10
TheCrimsonutcase

''yes..apart from that my self and miguel have very little that are the same'' he said looking Freddy over

10/3/2012 #11
Unhappy Feet

"Yeah, he's a right big softy," Freddy said. "I'm getting a feeling that's something you ain't."

10/3/2012 #12
TheCrimsonutcase

''don't underestatment the softy fool'' He warned ''he has the weakness of caring....i don't have that''

10/3/2012 #13
Unhappy Feet

Freddy laughed. "Oh, I know. He's totally fallen for some girl. He even turned her into a vamp."

10/5/2012 #14
TheCrimsonutcase

''he dose have a soft spot for human's'' he said growling ''just means i have another target''

10/12/2012 #15
Unhappy Feet

"The girl?" Freddy asked. "I might be able to help you there. She's very easy to rattle right now."

10/12/2012 #16
TheCrimsonutcase

''that won't be a problem...we get to her we anger my brother, and he dosn't work well when he is angry''

10/12/2012 #17
Unhappy Feet

"Groovy," Freddy nodded. "So what's the plan, dude? Feel like roughing her up a little? 'Cause ..." he grinned toothily. "I'd be more than happy to help."

10/12/2012 #18
TheCrimsonutcase

Grinning ''i rearly ask for help..if you want to then you can come along''

10/12/2012 #19
Unhappy Feet

Freddy shrugged and stuffed his hands in his pockets. "I'm fine with that. So long as I can see ..."

10/12/2012 #20
TheCrimsonutcase

''fine'' he saidnodding as he turned to the other's ''so what is the plan?''

Seth shakes his head ''plan no..we build our force's, weaken these, then attack, not really a plan more a check list''

10/12/2012 #21
Unhappy Feet

"We'll have to start somewhere ..." Freddy said, running his tongue across his sharp fangs.

10/12/2012 #22
TheCrimsonutcase

Jen nodded in agreement ''point us in the right direction and we will wreck it''

10/12/2012 #23
Unhappy Feet

Freddy grinned. "I'd say, start with Miguel. Once he's out of the picture - or so distraught that he can't think straight - everything will be much easier."

10/12/2012 #24
TheCrimsonutcase

Smirk on his face the larger vampire nodded chuckling

10/17/2012 #25
Unhappy Feet

Freddy bounced on the balls of his feet. "What are we waiting for? Let's go!"

10/17/2012 #26
TheCrimsonutcase

''it likes you'' Jen said pointing at her mask as she stood up, lacing it ov top of her head but not covering her face yet she started to move exit

''aren't you a peppy type'' Seth said simply as he stood as well and started walking, grabbing a metal baseball bat, this one was bright red and had a ew bumps in it.

Etoille shrugged ''lets go then'' he yawned

the group of others, made up for all sorts of creatures, zombie's were-things, a very large and angry looking golem, a few different elemental spirts,

10/17/2012 #27
Unhappy Feet

With a huge grin on his face and his hands in his pockets, Freddy strolled out with them. "I like it too," he told Jen and motioned to the mask.

10/17/2012 #28
TheCrimsonutcase

Seth lead the small army of teen minded monster's ''you all know what we are going to do!'' he yelled smashing he bat into a metal plate to get everyone attention

10/17/2012 #29
Unhappy Feet

Freddy's smile widened and he nodded. "Oh yeah ... we know ..."

10/17/2012 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: TheCrimsonutcase
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member