Monster Hunting High School RP
An RP that is inspired by Lollipop chainsaw. A high school for over the top awesome monster hunting student's and teacher's. This is an over the top roleplay, if what its been inspired by didn't give it away, but will all be better explained inside
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
TheCrimsonutcase

Dorm rooms for female students

9/21/2012 #1
Unhappy Feet

(Perfect! XD)

9/21/2012 #2
TheCrimsonutcase

Miguel followed into the girls dorm's room, keeping behind Priscilla and checking his fangs as he found Lilly had healed them as well

9/21/2012 #3
Unhappy Feet

A faint twinge of nervousness made Priscilla fall quiet. She scratched at the back of her neck where there was some dried blood. "Erm ... You never explained exactly how this is going to work."

9/21/2012 #4
TheCrimsonutcase

''well..i bite you...and then the change should start i think'' Miguel said rubbing his neck, and lifting the top 1/2 of his mask up

9/21/2012 #5
Unhappy Feet

"Will it hurt?" Priscilla asked. She was truly nervous then. She almost wanted to take a step back when he lifted his mask.

9/21/2012 #6
TheCrimsonutcase

''yes'' he said honestly looking nervous as well, only the bottom half of his jaw is on show

9/21/2012 #7
Unhappy Feet

"Okay, so ... I guess we should just get it over with quickly ..."

9/21/2012 #8
TheCrimsonutcase

Miguel nodded ''are you sure...power isn't everything in this world''

9/21/2012 #9
Unhappy Feet

Despite her fear, Priscilla shook her head. "That's easy for you to say, Miguel. You're already strong and fast and you'll live much longer than me. In twenty years, I'll be over the hill and I won't be able to protect anyone any more. I don't want that ... I want to be strong forever. Please."

9/21/2012 #10
TheCrimsonutcase

''there are more to a curse then just the positive side's you know...the hunger is very hard to control'' he said slowly ''and that will be there forever as well...and i do not want to become somthing like my brother''

9/21/2012 #11
Unhappy Feet

"I won't let that happen," Priscilla said firmly. She'd found a hidden reserve of courage. She stepped up to him, ready. "You'll help me control it, won't you? You'll teach me how to be a good vampire?"

9/21/2012 #12
TheCrimsonutcase

''of course i will help...it would be wrong for me not to'' Miguel said nodding

9/21/2012 #13
Unhappy Feet

She gave him one of her rare brilliant smiles. "Then let's do it."

9/21/2012 . Edited 9/21/2012 #14
TheCrimsonutcase

Miguel nodded ''if you are sure?'' he said walking forward, his fangs coming out a bit

9/21/2012 #15
Unhappy Feet

"I'm sure," Priscilla said, standing still as a statue. And she was. Very sure.

9/21/2012 #16
TheCrimsonutcase

Miguel stepped forward ''then i am sorry its going to hurt'' as he leaned forward and bites into priscilla's neck, his teeth sinking in to her neck

9/21/2012 #17
Unhappy Feet

Priscilla squeezed her eyes shut and balled her hands into fists. It hurt like a son of a bitch, no doubt about it. She couldn't help but give a small whimper.

9/21/2012 #18
TheCrimsonutcase

Miguel kept his teeth on Priscilla's neck, sucking the blood out slowly, hearing the whimper he closed his eyes

9/21/2012 #19
Unhappy Feet

Priscilla felt herself grow lightheaded, and some of the pain faded. It still hurt enough to bring involuntary tears to her eyes, though.

9/21/2012 #20
TheCrimsonutcase

Miguel laided her down on her bed, taking his fangs out of Prisilla's neck, leaning bck and scratching a line on his wrist ''drink'' he said simply putting the cut to her lips

9/21/2012 #21
Unhappy Feet

Priscilla's eyes were heavy, and yet, she felt ... light ... Like she could float away on a cloud and not have a care in the world. She was sure Miguel said something, but her ears were fuzzy. The bed ... it was comfortable. She closed her eyes and tried to go to sleep.

9/21/2012 #22
TheCrimsonutcase

Migeul shakes his head ''need to drink this...then you can rest chicha'' he said softly, his wrist still at her mouth

9/21/2012 #23
Unhappy Feet

Some of Miguel's blood dripped past Priscilla's parted lips. A drop ran down her throat and ... it burned. It burned in a good way. Her eyes flew open and she grabbed onto his wrist.

9/21/2012 #24
TheCrimsonutcase

Miguel grimced but kepy his wrist there for now, before pullin g it back, pushing Priscillas down down at the same time

9/21/2012 #25
Unhappy Feet

Priscilla made a strangled groaning sound and pushed back against him, trying to catch a hold of his wrist again.

His blood ... Its taste had awoken an unquenchable hunger in her. She needed more. She needed more. She needed more!

"M-Miguel ..." she said breathlessly. "I'm need more!"

9/21/2012 #26
TheCrimsonutcase

''no...you need rest, that was to finish the start of the transformation, fresh blood'' he said softly ''sleep and trust me''

9/21/2012 #27
Unhappy Feet

"B-but I can't sleep," she moaned. "I feel too ... too ..." Despite her words, her eyes wanted to fall closed again. "What happens ... next ...?" she mumbled.

9/21/2012 #28
TheCrimsonutcase

''you awake tomorrow night....and i will have food for you'' Miguel said nodding ''trust me...you will be fine''

9/21/2012 #29
Unhappy Feet

"M ..." she said softly. Sleep took her.

9/21/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: TheCrimsonutcase
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member