Just another High School Romance
Just another high school romance. Come and live out that high school romance you have always wanted. note, this is an rp forum. Wasnt sure if people could guess.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
XxXRedroseXxX1

Thornborrow Academy is like any other high school. They have dorms on campus and many facilities to suit the students needs. The School sits on a patch of land that spreads out for miles and miles, with a lovely and enchanting forest to the south, a river to the east that runs into the forest, a feild of wildflowers to the west, and the entrance gate to the north. The dorms are not co-ed. The dorms are across from each other and are located on the west part of the campus(It is a good 2 mile hike to the central building.)

The nearest town is roughly 5 miles away and is appropriately named Thornborrow. It is a small town with a few modern stores, but most everything else is family owned. The Academy is the pride of the town.

New students must report to the central building, for verification and class scedualing. Everyone is required to take the four core classes then 4 electives. The school offers many electives from fine arts to trade crafts such as wood shop or metal shop(second year elective)(I will list the classes in the announcements topic)

8/7/2012 #1
TheStar41

Lexi arrived for her first day of school. She was kind of looking forward to meeting new people. She hoped she would find at least one friend today. She got off the bus and looked around. She saw a few lone flowers. 'How pretty' She thought to her self. She walked towards the pretty blue flowers. She marveled at them. 'I wonder if there are more?' She thought to herself. She got up and walked into the school, she put her head down and let her hair cover her face.

8/7/2012 #2
XxXRedroseXxX1

Bea drove in thought the main gate, having spent her summer with her mom in england. She parked her motercycle in the back of the girls dorm and secured it. "Now the awsome hike to the main building..."she started walking, pulling off her new leather driving gloves.

8/7/2012 #3
TheStar41

When she walked in She had to navigate her way to class. When she looked at her watch she realized she was really early and she had time to explore! She walked around a bit and looked at the school. She went outside to the courtyard She saw more of the pretty flowers, they reminded her of her mom.

8/7/2012 #4
XxXRedroseXxX1

Bea got her Classs. "yea no p.e. today..."She headed out down to the center court yard that separated the main building from the back building , which is the indoor gyms and pool.The court yard reflects many cultures and has many places to sit. a blue and cream gazebo is in the center as well as a long bench swing. The two glass halls that serve as the walls for the court are the halls in which the core classes are on. The freshmen and sophomors to the left and the juniors and seniors to the right. Bea found one of the many fruit trees and grabbed an apple.

8/7/2012 #5
TheStar41

Lexi saw a girl grab a apple from a tree. She walked over and looked at the tree. It was rather tall and had allot of good looking apples on it. She looked around and saw there were more trees around with fruit on them. She looked at the girl again. . "Uh hello," She said to the girl who got a apple.

8/7/2012 #6
XxXRedroseXxX1

Bea looks over. ".....hello...."

8/7/2012 #7
TheStar41

"I'm Lexi, whats your name?" She asked timidly.

8/7/2012 #8
XxXRedroseXxX1

"I'm Beatrice...."She says shyly

8/7/2012 #9
TheStar41

"Cool name. Do you have a nick name?" She asked. She spotted more flowers by the tree. She turned her attenuation to them. (Sorry for the spelling error, the spell check isn't working right!)

8/7/2012 #10
XxXRedroseXxX1

Bea saw this. "Um my mum and brother call me bea..."

8/7/2012 #11
TheStar41

"Oh okay, well it's nice to met you Bea" She said. She walked up to the tree and picked a flower. She smelled it. "I love flowers! They remind me of my mom." She said. She realized this is the first time she has talked about her mom since it happened.

8/7/2012 #12
XxXRedroseXxX1

"um...thats nice..."Bea smiled slightly.

8/7/2012 #13
TheStar41

"Yeah." She said felling a little lost. She felt like she was never going to make friends at this rate. Without realizing it she dropped her head down. she was thinking. 'i am hopeless, I will never make friends!' She let her hair cover her face.

8/7/2012 #14
XxXRedroseXxX1

"so....uh...you new?"Bea asked, washing her apple in a near by fountain.

8/7/2012 #15
TheStar41

Lexi walked over to the fountain and looked in. "Yeah I''m new, This school is really big! Are you knew or have you been here?" She asked.

8/7/2012 #16
XxXRedroseXxX1

"I have been here seance freshman year. Its a good school, so good Mum sent me here and not to and english boarding school. I have no clue how far the campus really spans." Bea bit into the apple

8/7/2012 #17
TheStar41

"Really? Wow! Must really be big! You wouldn't believe how long it took me to convince my dad to let me go here, when i told him it was a really good school he looked into it. 4 months later he decided to let me come!" She said, with a huge smile.

8/7/2012 #18
XxXRedroseXxX1

"Yea...lots of brits and Frenchies send their kids here...Its like...the american oxford, so mum tells me."Bea bits the apple again. "Classes really start tomorrow...today is just an open house of sorts. So where are you from?"

8/7/2012 #19
TheStar41

"I moved here from Ohio. I don't really miss it too much. I hardly knew anyone there and I didn't really like anyone there ether." She explaned. "What year are you in?" She asked

8/7/2012 #20
XxXRedroseXxX1

"Im a second year. I have lived in england with my mum in the summer and here during the semesters. Do you plan to live on campus?"She sits down.

8/7/2012 #21
TheStar41

"Yeah I do plan on staying here. I really don't want to go home. I'm a 4th year." She threw the blue flower in the fountain and looked back a Bea.

8/7/2012 #22
XxXRedroseXxX1

Bea tossed the apple in a near by trashcan. "It is a nice dorm..."

8/7/2012 #23
TheStar41

"Good! I mean i figured they were going to be good I mean look at this school, its pretty amazing looking!"Lexi babbled. She sat down and thought to her self.'I babble to much! That is a bad habit. I'm kinda hungry, maybe I should get a apple. Or they have oranges too. Hmm.'

8/7/2012 . Edited 8/7/2012 #24
XxXRedroseXxX1

"All i know is that the girl dorms are beautiful. Sadly most of us have to share rooms with another person. Some seniors get their own room, if they ask for it."She streaches "How about some lunch?"

8/7/2012 #25
TheStar41

"I don't want a room alone. I get lonely really easily. Lunch sounds awesome." She giggled.

8/7/2012 #26
XxXRedroseXxX1

Bea walked Lexi to the cafeteria. It is huge and provides a plethora of foods.

8/7/2012 #27
TheStar41

Lexi looked at all the different foods they had lined up. "WOE!" She said in amazement. Her stomach let out a growl. 'where to begin?' She thought.

8/7/2012 #28
XxXRedroseXxX1

Bea went to a line and orders sweet oats and freash berries.

8/7/2012 #29
TheStar41

Lexi followed and ordered a fruit salad.

8/7/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: XxXRedroseXxX1
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member