Wellington High RP The Second
This has been made since the original has been deleted. i do not own this idea, that is Cyber. Since I can highly predict the thread was deleted - which is sad to see - I will make a second one. Everyone is free to join. For the survivors of the thread you can come back with your original characters. Or make some new ones if you desire. Everyone else is still welcome to join as well.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
BreezeRogue63

The letter reads: Congratulations, [you character's name here]! You have been invited to join Wellington High School! We have looked through many, many files of children, deciding who to invite. And you are one of the students who has been invited to join the school! Our only question is for you to fill out the registration papers. They were supposed to come with this letter. Please mail that in before September the second. We will see you then!

You look through the papers that were mailed to you. Finally, you see it. It is long and detailed. You smile to yourself. Where do you begin?

Full name:

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

Power:

Extra-curricular activities:

Reputation [what are you best known for?]:

Living on campus or off:

Prefect?:

8/25/2012 . Edited 8/25/2012 #1
The G33K

Full name: phoenix Summer Tillath

Appearance: Red curly fiery hair that falls to her shoulder blades, reddish eyes to match which are small and angular but she has long lashes, small nose and lips, 5"4 slim, big chest and nice curves, she has small feet.

Personality: Insensitive because she ALWAYS speaks her mind, kind, loyal to people she refers as friends, cautious because of her powers, trust issues, secretive doesn't want people getting to close in case the end up like her parents.

History: Lives with brother Micheal 23 after parents dying in a fire, recently her brother had to go off with the army so he sent when she received a letter he sent her off.

Power: Control water

Extra-curricular activities: Volleyball

Reputation [what are you best known for?]: Burning things (It's a rep but not a good one sadly)

Living on campus or off: On

Prefect?: No

8/25/2012 . Edited by CAHS, 8/25/2012 #2
CAHS

your character can not control fire. One already has the ability to do so. sorry for the inconvienence, but please choose another power.

8/25/2012 #3
The G33K

:( ok

What's taken so far so I don't make the same mistake

8/25/2012 . Edited by CAHS, 8/25/2012 #4
CAHS

fire, healing, bring back dead, invisibility, laser hands, control of trees, and one other power that I can't remember hahaha sorry. you actually picked the power that my character has. some have more than 1 power, so you can't pick any of the ones i listed, but you can 2 others.

8/25/2012 #5
The G33K

Thanx is water ok?

8/25/2012 #6
CAHS

yeah. the other 3 you can't have, sorry, is mind reading, teleportation, and spirit communication.

you can also have 1 more power if you choose water.

8/25/2012 #7
The G33K

water's good thank you so i'll edit then what do i do?

8/25/2012 . Edited 8/25/2012 #8
CAHS

:) Well, your character is accepted so that means you can head on over to the RP and start :D

8/25/2012 #9
BreezeRogue63
Aaand welcome to the forum!
8/25/2012 #10
The G33K

Thank you XD

8/25/2012 #11
CAHS

Also, the mod Fija, only replies every 10 minutes, so it might take a while, sorry :P

8/25/2012 #12
CAHS

Full name: Ryan Michael Muth

Appearence: http://www.mostbeautifulman.com/actors/DiegoGonzalez/images/pic01.jpg

Personality: Really nice, funny, shy, loyal to his friends.

History: Had a normal life, or so he says, and only moved to Wellington High because his parents forced him to when they got the letter.

Power: Telepathy and super speed

Extra-curricular activities: Super speed track.

Reputation: Super nice and funny guy. A total dreamy guy to girls

Living on campus or not: On

Perfect: No.

8/25/2012 #13
BreezeRogue63
Accepted xD
8/25/2012 #14
CAHS

lol thanks :D

8/25/2012 #15
The G33K
Completly.ignore that I need to edit it.
9/2/2012 #16
The G33K
Name: Michael Luke Tillath Age: 23 Appearance: Short black hair spikey with brown highlights that only show in the sunlight, dark brown eyes with a hazel colour round the outside his eyes are small and angular, a small nose and lips, tanned skin tone,muscular jaw, broad shoulders, medium sized muscles and a six pack. Personality: Funny but when's he's around a girl he likes his jokes become cheesy, hates seeing girls cry, can sometimes be perceived as a flirt but he isn't, loves reading always has a book in his bag or comic to keep him entertained, hates show offs or players doesn't matter what gender, adores animals especially puppies, kind never puts himself first always his friends and family no matter what, loves drawing always has has a sketch book. History: Lives with Phoenix, when he was 18 joined the army to defuse bombs. Power: Can see the future and manipulate shadows or darkness. Extra-curricular activities: none Reputation: soldier Living on or off campus: Off Prefect: No
9/2/2012 #17
BreezeRogue63

Accepted! Welcome, Michael!

9/2/2012 #18
MysteriLuna

Name: Aerith Jasper

Appearance: Curly brown hair with light brown highlights, one eye green the other eye blue, slim figure, olive skin

Personality: Kind, loyal, shy most of the time but if it's called for, can turn into a fierce fighter

History: Was born to her parents, Jaq and Isobel Jasper. But when they found out that she had powers, they couldn't stand her. They flinched at the sight of her, they hardly talked to her, and they never tried to make her happy. Eventually, Isobel hung herself when she found out she couldn't have any more children. Crazy with rage, Jaq sold her to a sexual slavery man. When she was locked in the trunk, she kicked out the brake lights to see where she was. Seeing she was on a deserted road, she used her powers to unlock the trunk and escape. Then she ran away to Wellington High.

Power: Levitation, flight, and can heal from any wound.

Activities: Book club

Lives on campus: Yes

Prefect: no

9/2/2012 #19
BreezeRogue63
Welcome Moon! Please feel free to join us. :)
9/2/2012 #20
MysteriLuna

Thank you!

9/2/2012 #21
BreezeRogue63
No problem.
9/2/2012 #22
BreezeRogue63
Name: Steve Hendon Age: 17 Appearance: I have golden hair that's pretty long. I sometimes wear it in a ponytail. I have eyes that match my hair - gold. I'm tall and pretty muscular. I like wearing casual clothes. You'll hardly ever see me in a suit. My skin is a little tan. Personality: I'm a smart kid. Very quiet sometimes. I'm not very sociable, but I have some friends. I'm very friendly. History: I've been like how I am for the longest. My dad was like me too, which freaked my mom out. however, she managed to cancel out his other personality. It caught on when the genes passed, so now I have two personalities. The other's gonna get his own page, so just hang tight. When I was 17 I got this letter. Power: I can control light. Activities: N/A Lives on campus: Yes Prefect?: No --- Name: Ares Hendon Age: 17 Appearance: I have the same golden hair as my other personality. My eyes, though, are an eerie silver. I'm a couple of inches taller. Personality: Most people say I'm very cruel. They say I'm vicious and will do anything - anything - to get higher in power. They say I'm relentless in all I do. *Shrugs* I guess they're right. History: I was in Steve's mind and body since he was born. There is a time for him and a time for me. At seventeen we were sent to this school. Power: I can control shadows. Activities: N/A Prefect: No
9/8/2012 #23
CAHS

Accepted :D

9/8/2012 #24
Fija
How the hell?!?!?!?!?! THAT'S NOT HOW MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER WORKS?!?!?!?!? BELIEVE ME!
9/8/2012 #25
CAHS

Who in the hell said it was that? It might just be how he was born and not a disorder. You can't know everything Fi.

9/8/2012 #26
Fija
Still there's major flaws. I'm not trying to be mean but...
9/8/2012 #27
Kaykay Briefs

Full name Princess Riliane and Prince Allen Lucifia

Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?num=10&hl=en&safe=active&biw=1231&bih=652&tbm=isch&tbnid=e1z9hkGCrpNoyM:&imgrefurl=http://closure-of-yellow.tumblr.com/post/23298629333/daughter-of-evil-song-series&docid=ixA2CEM1UBKvPM&imgurl=http://static.tumblr.com/lltduth/xAAm41o57/untitled.png&w=1175&h=815&ei=79NgUNGKIs6v0AHzgYGQAQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=381&vpy=154&dur=894&hovh=187&hovw=270&tx=178&ty=104&sig=115319950846910789777&page=1&tbnh=127&tbnw=183&start=0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0,i:80

Personality: Riliane: She is Selfish, Cold, and Mean. She is only nice to Allen.

Allen: He is very protective of his Twin sister Riliane and Would never let anything happen to her.

History: As children they loved to explore and always held hands to make sure neither of them got lost. They have always been very close. Their Father died when they were 6 from illness. Then soon after their Mother died from the same thing. Then because their was no one else they started to rule together then but with much help from Servants.

Power: Riliane: She has a powerful glare that makes you want to do what ever she says

Allen: He only uses it to protect Riliane, he can make ghosts appear and haunt you for as long as he wants

Extra-curricular activities:

Reputation [what are you best known for?]: The inseperable Twins

Living on campus or off: On until their kingdom needs them again

Prefect?: What what what?

9/24/2012 . Edited 9/24/2012 #28
BreezeRogue63

WELCOME And accepted

9/24/2012 #29
NefasSegador

Can I still join?

10/13/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: BreezeRogue63 Snowbolt, NefasSegador, CAHS, Fija
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member