Wellington High RP The Second
This has been made since the original has been deleted. i do not own this idea, that is Cyber. Since I can highly predict the thread was deleted - which is sad to see - I will make a second one. Everyone is free to join. For the survivors of the thread you can come back with your original characters. Or make some new ones if you desire. Everyone else is still welcome to join as well.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
NefasSegador

"Promise." Segador said, Praiseworthy came back holding a blanket from god knows where. Segador took it, and placed it on Penni. "Now sleep." Segador said. "If you need me too, I can stay the night."

{What's the RP's time right now?}

11/3/2012 #4,471
BreezeRogue63

[About ten o'clock pm.]

"Please do." Penni made herself comfortable under the covers. She felt herself drifting towards sleep.

11/3/2012 #4,472
NefasSegador

"Okay night." Segador said. Then realized what is going on. I'm staying alone in a room. WITH A GIRL. Segador thought panicking a little, but his bandaged face not showing it. Then Praiseworthy tapped his shoulder. Okay not alone. "Praiseworthy fetch my mask and pillow. i'm staying the night, and I need to prepare for tomorrow." Segador said leaning against a wall.

"Yes master." Praiseworthy said before fazing through a wall.

11/3/2012 #4,473
BreezeRogue63

The two's conversation slowly faded from Penni's ears. She closed her eyes and, after a few turns, was fast asleep.

[O plan on Starting the tournament tomorrow. If we have a time skip it's gonna have no tournament, yet. K?]

11/3/2012 #4,474
NefasSegador

Praiseworthy fazed back into the room holding the metal theater mask and a pillow. Segador placed the pillow under Penni's head and held the mask in his hand. Tomorrow someone will die. Tomorrow I may die. But I won't I made a promise, and I won't break that promise. No matter what. Segador thought determined.

"Master do you need anything else for the tournament tomorrow?" Praiseworthy asked, he didn't want to lose this master. He nicer than the other one. Segador shook his head no. Then Praiseworthy left, leaving his master alone with mistress Penni. Segador leaned against the wall again, mentally going over all the spells he's learned over the years. Then drifted off to sleep still leaning against the wall still as a statue.

11/3/2012 #4,475
BreezeRogue63

Penni breathed deeply, having fallen asleep a while ago. She dreamt nothingness. The upcoming day was too terrifying to think of, so she didn't bring up thoughts of it. However, her mind couldn't seem to find any happy thoughts to occupy her with, so she dreamt of...nothing.

11/3/2012 #4,476
CAHS

((back :D))

Chase smiled softly and stroked her hair out of her face, wanting to stare at his angel.

Ryan smiled and stayed awake all night.

11/3/2012 #4,477
BreezeRogue63

[As of now, the day of the tournament has officially begun.]

Ellen peeked at him, opening one eye.

[Time skip?]

11/4/2012 #4,478
Snowbolt

Jenny jumped out of bed, throwing the covers onto the floor. She stretched and decided on a game plan, and, more importantly, what she was going to wear when Alex changed her back to normal.

Having picked some nice Jeans and a jacket with a blank shirt, she went to wake up Alex.

"Hey. Midget," She whispered to him

11/4/2012 #4,479
Fija
Alex hugged Jenny. "I don't want you to die." He whispered.
11/4/2012 #4,480
Fija
Xavier waited for Phoenix.
11/4/2012 #4,481
NefasSegador

Segador woke up, still leaning against the wall. He wondering why, but then the event from yesterday hit him like a cold shower. If he had a face, it would've shown a look of anger and sadness. Anger for being forced into a tournament, and sadness for the him killing an innocent. He looked at the still sleeping form of Penni. I promise. He said yesterday. And I will. He picked the metal mask and looked at it for a while, then he placed it on his face. The former remains of his face, even covered more by a metal mask. He pulled out his knife, and unbounded the bandages on his left hand. He looked at the sore remainder of his former life, then used the knife to sharpen the bones of his fingers to a needle sharp point.

11/4/2012 #4,482
The G33K
Phoenix sat on the bed with Lily in her arms and placed the clothes on the bed. "Which one do you like?"
11/4/2012 #4,483
Snowbolt

Jenny grinned

"Please, I'll be fine. But just in case..."

She ripped off her necklace, then put it around Alex. It had a crystal on the end of it, which looked like the kind that Jenny could create.

"This crystal contains me. I can't have my memories as a guy, or Ill blow it. If you have my memories, I'll just think I have been a boy my whole life. So, after you change me to a guy, tap the crystal once, and I'll fall unconscious, move me away from this dorm, near the arena or something. Tap it again, and it will take my memories, then, when the tournament is over, tap it a third time and I'll get my memories back,"

11/4/2012 #4,484
Snowbolt

(Hang on, has everyone been waiting the whole time for someone to post?)

11/4/2012 #4,485
NefasSegador

{Shrugs. Eh. Seg still sharpening his bones}

11/4/2012 #4,486
Fija
Alex looked sad as he tried to comprehend that. "I love you Aunt Jenny." He whispered.
11/4/2012 #4,487
Fija
Lily yawned. "Don't caiw. "(Care)
11/4/2012 #4,488
Snowbolt

Jenny hugged him back

"uh...love you too...and...stuff,"

Knowing she was'nt the best at emotions, she moved on with the subject.

"So...you worried about anyone else entering the competition?"

11/4/2012 #4,489
The G33K
"Thanks for the input little one." Phoenix put Lily on the bed and took the clothes Jenny had got her and put on a beige onsie. "Lovely." Phoenix picked up Lily and took her downstairs.
11/4/2012 #4,490
NefasSegador

After sharpening his hand, he looked at the sleeping form of Penni. Should I wake her up? He wondered inwardly.

11/4/2012 #4,491
Fija
Alex shook his head. "God said Uncle Chase will be fine." --- lily yawned. Xavier smiled. "Hey there cutie."
11/4/2012 #4,492
OrangeyApples

[Heyo. Leaving soon but I'll post quickly.]

Penni shifted in her sleep. She nested her head on the pillow happily.

11/4/2012 #4,493
The G33K

"Me or her, and I think she might want a hug from her daddy." Phoenix lifted Lilly up so Xavier could hold her.

11/4/2012 #4,494
NefasSegador

{Okay then}

Na she's too peacefull. Sef thought. Now how do I get to the arena?

11/4/2012 #4,495
OrangeyApples

There was a knock at each of the doors.

11/4/2012 #4,496
NefasSegador

Segador walked over to the door, and opened it. He was very surpised to see who was behind the door.

11/4/2012 #4,497
BreezeRogue63

A different man stood in front of the door. "Come with me," he said.

11/4/2012 #4,498
NefasSegador

"Ver well." Seg sighed following him. See you later Penni He thought before closing the door.

11/4/2012 #4,499
CAHS

((Cool... now if anybody could be on then we could get the proceedings of the tournament to begin))

Chase smiled softly down at her and kisses her forehead, "Goodmorning, sweetheart." He whispered to her softly.

((sure you start?))

11/4/2012 #4,500
« Prev Page 1 .. 140 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 160 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: BreezeRogue63 Snowbolt, NefasSegador, CAHS, Fija
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member