Wellington High RP The Second
This has been made since the original has been deleted. i do not own this idea, that is Cyber. Since I can highly predict the thread was deleted - which is sad to see - I will make a second one. Everyone is free to join. For the survivors of the thread you can come back with your original characters. Or make some new ones if you desire. Everyone else is still welcome to join as well.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
CAHS

When your characters are getting too raunchy for others, then come here and play out your scene here until they are done, then go back to the RP :D

9/2/2012 #1
CAHS

Ellen moaned in pleasure. "Good." She stopped for a moment. "Hang on." Reluctantly untangling herself from Chase, she rolled off of him and onto her back on the bed. The girl smiled over at him and beckoned him over

9/2/2012 #2
CAHS

Chase got up and followed her, kissing her lips roughly as he tangled into her again.

9/2/2012 #3
BreezeRogue63

[LOL It's like an M topic. :D //shot]

Ellen smiled as Chase got involved with her again. She wrapped her arms lustily around his neck once more. Her hands wandered, and she grabbed onto his shirt, as if wanting to pull it off.

9/2/2012 #4
CAHS

(lol exactly :D)

Chase smiled against her lips, "Ellen." He panted softly, "We." kiss "Need." kiss. "to." kiss. "Stop." He stated between kisses to her lips.

9/2/2012 #5
BreezeRogue63

Ellen nodded in agreement. "Right." She kissed him again, roughly. Despite what she said, it didn't seem like she had any intentions of stopping.

9/2/2012 #6
CAHS

Chase moaned into her mouth, "Alright." He gave in, tangling his hands in her hair, kissing her just as roughly.

9/2/2012 #7
BreezeRogue63

Ellen smiled at his moan. Her hands tugged at his shirt once more, wanting it off.

9/2/2012 #8
CAHS

Chase took his shirt off, his lips only leaving hers enough to pull it over his head, his hair getting messier than it had been. He kissed her roughly when the shirt was off.

9/2/2012 #9
BreezeRogue63

"Ohhh, there we go," Ellen murmured before closing the gap between their lips. She drew circles on the warm skin of Chase's back.

9/2/2012 #10
CAHS

Chase moaned at the feeling of her hands on his bare back, "Ellen." He moaned into her mouth as they kissed, he let one of his hands travel to her shirt, going slightly under and stroking the skin there.

9/2/2012 #11
BreezeRogue63
"Yes, baby?" Ellen asked against his lips. She kissed him roughly, then once more.
9/2/2012 #12
CAHS

Chase moved his lips to her neck again, trailing his nose against her jaw line, "I need you." He murmured against her skin, which caused his lips and her skin to vibrate.

9/2/2012 #13
BreezeRogue63

Ellen moaned as her skin vibrated. "I'm here for you, baby," she gasped. The girl arched her neck.

9/2/2012 #14
CAHS

Chase groaned against her skin before moving his hands to her shirt, unbuttoning her shirt slowly.

9/2/2012 #15
BreezeRogue63
Ellen smiled against his lips. She let him do his work while gracing him with kisses.
9/2/2012 #16
CAHS

Chase pulled his lips away from hers, kissing after each button was undone until he got to the hem of her jeans, then he went back up and kissed her lips roughly, pushing the shirt behind her shoulders, wantint it to be off.

9/2/2012 #17
BreezeRogue63
Ellen moved her shoulders back. She felt the shirt come off, showing her smooth skin. The only thing now that was on her torso was a white bra.
9/2/2012 #18
CAHS

Chase moaned as his eyes set sight on her flawless body, his hand lightly stroked from her temple to her waist, his lips still on hers. What are you doing?! This is a bad idea! Not now!! You're going to impregnate her!! The little voice yelled at him in the back of his head, but he ignored it, wanting nothing but her at the moment.

9/2/2012 #19
BreezeRogue63
[LOL] Ellen's kisses were as rough and urgent as they came, now that her shirt had come off. This was it. It was wonderful. So, so wonderful... She shivered in pleasure.
9/2/2012 #20
CAHS

Chase got the chills all over his body as he felt them get closer and closer, and he still couldn't get enough of her, their breath came heavy and he loved the feeling of her breath on his face, on his lips, in his mouth. He wanted all of her at the same time, he let his finger trail up and down her spine, smiling against her lips as he felt her get the chills.

9/2/2012 #21
BreezeRogue63
"Baby, you gotta warm me up," Ellen gasped. "Getting so cold in here." It was, of course, a bit ironic. She wrapped her legs around the lower part of his torso.
9/2/2012 #22
CAHS

Chase moaned against her lips, "I'll take care of it, Sweetheart." He murmured lowly, his voice sounded husky, as he laid his warm body gently over her own, "Better?" His light green eyes stared down into hers.

9/2/2012 #23
BreezeRogue63
Ellen's eyes were half closed. A lazy smile of pleasure crossed her face. "Much." She jammed her lips against his lustily.
9/2/2012 #24
CAHS

Chase smiled against her lips, moving his hands to her jeans, he pulled away and looked her deep in the eyes, "Are you sure?" He asked softly, not sure if she really wanted this tonight.

9/2/2012 #25
BreezeRogue63
Ellen was about to answer with a yes, but hesitated. 'You might get pregnant,' the same voice chided in her mind. 'So? I wanna have this guy's baby.' 'But now?' 'I might not get pregnant.' 'You really shouldn't -' 'Screw it. I'm doing it.' "Sure as the sun rises," she answered.
9/2/2012 #26
CAHS

Chase ignored the voices in his mind telling him to stop, and kissed her lips as he unbuttoned her jeans, his heart was beating a mile a minute as he did so.

9/2/2012 #27
BreezeRogue63
Ellen unwrapped her legs from his torso to help him with her undressing. She kissed him fiercely, wanting the jeans off.
9/2/2012 #28
CAHS

Chase made a noise in the back of his throat as her jeans were kicked off. He unbuttoned his own and kicked them off to the side, he stared at her beautiful body, his mind stunned silent Never mind. His inner voice gave up as it too was stunned. He kissed her lips fiercely, hovering his body over her own. (now we timeskip XD)

9/2/2012 #29
BreezeRogue63
[Mmkay. This post shall be the timeskip post.] Ellen's chest heaved up and down. She loosened her grip on Chase's neck, placing her hands on his shoulder. She smile dup at him, as he was still on top of her. "Goodness, baby. You sure know how to entertain a girl." [This is after they do IT, if you didn't catch on already.]
9/2/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: BreezeRogue63 Snowbolt, NefasSegador, CAHS, Fija
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member