Wellington High RP The Second
This has been made since the original has been deleted. i do not own this idea, that is Cyber. Since I can highly predict the thread was deleted - which is sad to see - I will make a second one. Everyone is free to join. For the survivors of the thread you can come back with your original characters. Or make some new ones if you desire. Everyone else is still welcome to join as well.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
CAHS

Closed until further notice.

10/13/2012 . Edited by BreezeRogue63, 12/14/2012 #1
CAHS

Evan slept.

Chase looked up from the portal, seeing the sun.

Ryan looked down at his feet, for some reason the captors had placed green laser cuffs on all of the contestants that would fall off when the tournament started.

11/4/2012 #2
NefasSegador

Segador took a deep breath. This is it. He thought. He pulled out a cigarette and took a smoke. Still have one more left. Hallelujah . He laughed.

11/4/2012 #3
BreezeRogue63

"Ladies and gentlemen!" a booming voice exclaimed. "Welcome, to the 86th Tournament!"

11/4/2012 #4
NefasSegador

"Oh! Mistress Penni it's about to start." Praiseworthy said his voice like a British child at Christmas.

11/4/2012 #5
CAHS

Evan woke up to the sudden yelling. His light green blue eyes looked up at his mother with confusion.

Chase and Ryan both felt the circular plates start moving them upwards.

11/4/2012 #6
BreezeRogue63

"Really?" Penni leaned forward. She scanned the arena for any signs of Seg.

11/4/2012 #7
BreezeRogue63

"Go back to sleep," Ellen whispered. She kissed Evan's forehead.

11/4/2012 #8
NefasSegador

Segador felt the plate lift suddenly and he dropped his cigarette. "Damno!" he yelled. "My last one!"

{Yeah... Seg's got some problems...}

11/4/2012 #9
CAHS

Chase looked at his hands, lighting them with his power before turning his power off, making sure that it still worked.

Ryan sighed and looked at the handcuffs.

Evan looked at his mother with confusion, "Mama?" He asked as he pointed to the noisy plates in the middle of the arena.

11/4/2012 #10
BreezeRogue63

The plates lifted up and Penninsearched the faces. "Come on, where are you, Seg?" she asked, mainly to herself.

11/4/2012 #11
BreezeRogue63

"They're bringing up the contestants," Ellen explained.

11/4/2012 #12
NefasSegador

"Mistress Penni. There he is!" Praiseworthy yelled pointing at Seg's bandaged form.--- Segador grabbed his knife with his right hand, and held on tight. He flexed his left hand, and summoned a hawk familiar. If anything goes wrong, I'll kill whoever get's in my path. Segador thought with determination.

11/4/2012 #13
CAHS

Evan looked confused as h*ll.

Chase looked up as the sun blinded him when they hit the surface of the arena.

Ryan stared without emotion into the crowd, wondering if Molly was watching him.

11/4/2012 #14
NefasSegador

Segador dismissed the hawk familiar and looked at the crowed. He gave a mock salute to them, then turned his attention back to the center.

11/4/2012 #15
BreezeRogue63

Penni noticed him. She stood up and waved her arms. "SEG!" It was rather hard to miss a girl in an old nightgown waving her arms and screaming as she stood up.

Molly gasped when she saw Ryan.

Ellen just shook het head with a laugh.

11/4/2012 #16
CAHS

Evan looked out into the arena and squealed when he saw his dad, "Daddy!!" He cried happily, trying to move towards his father.

Ryan searched the crowds faces for Molly, but there were so many that he sighed his shoulders sagging and looked down at his shoes, looking more like a slave than a student.

Chase searched for his family.

11/4/2012 #17
NefasSegador

Segador looked to where his name was being called from and saw Penni waving at him. He waved his skeletal hand back, because it's hard to miss a skeletal hand waving at you.

11/4/2012 #18
BreezeRogue63

[I suppose we can start the tournament now. The others can join later.]

Penni smiled. "GOOD LUCK!"

Ellen stood up, still holding Evan. She waved a free hand.

Molly's eyes were trained on Ryan.

11/4/2012 #19
CAHS

Chase smiled widely at her and waved back, lighting his hand with his green-white light to show he was there.

Ryan took a deep breath and didn't look up, his mind thinking that Molly hadn't come after all.

11/4/2012 #20
NefasSegador

Segador gave another mock salute, then trained his eyes on everyone else. He gripped his knife tightly, he flexed his left hand. He forgot to flick off his lighter so his right hand was on fire. He still didn't notice.

11/4/2012 #21
BreezeRogue63

Penni sat down. She sighed and crossed her fingers.

"I LOVE YOU!" Ellen exclaimed. [Random central.]

Molly seemed to deflate visibly when Ryan didn't notice her. Ellen put a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

11/4/2012 #22
CAHS

Chase looked over at Ryan, "Molly's here." He called to him before looking back up at Ellen and Evan, "I love you too!!" He yelled, using his power to shoot off 2 rays of his powers to create a huge heart in the sky.

Ryan looked up with wide eyes when he heard Chase, "Molly?" He whispered, his eyes searching for her.

11/4/2012 #23
NefasSegador

"MASTER SEGADOR YOUR HANDS ON FIRE!" Praiseworthy yelled out when he saw Segador's right handed bandages where aflame.--- Segador was too focuses to notice.

11/4/2012 #24
Snowbolt
(Screw preparations-LETS DO THIS) A klaxon was heard over head by the entire arena "3" "2" "1" "Begin"
11/4/2012 #25
The G33K
Michael walked in his sleeves rolled up. "This should be interesting."
11/5/2012 #26
OrangeyApples

As the last word sounded, the klaxon did as well. All the boys ran forth. Several dropped dead. Penni covered her mouth.

Ellen watched. She couldn't bring herself to cheer. Molly leaned forward in her seat. "Come on, Ryan," she whispered.

11/5/2012 #27
NefasSegador

(May the odds be ever in your favor @_@)

As soon as the announcement said 1, Segador had bolted to the center. He saw other kids die instantly. At least there not me. He thought. One random kid got to close to him with a knife and tried to stab him. Seg pinched him with his right hand, and set him on fire. Forgive me. He prayed to himself.

11/5/2012 #28
CAHS

Ryan used his super speed and grabbed a few nesecities before running into the surrounding forest, only a streak was seen of him from the crowd.

Chase's eyes glowed brightly as he raised his hands to anyone who approached him and lasered through them before grabbing the things he needed and running into the forest after Ryan, needing to keep an eye on him.

11/5/2012 #29
NefasSegador

(What's the arena's environment?_?)

Segador saw Ryan and Chase run off into the forest. Good for them. He thought. He grabbed a backpack of something and ran off into the forest as well. One guy tried to follow him, so he created the wolf familiar to keep them busy. He slipped away unnoticed.

11/5/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: BreezeRogue63 Snowbolt, NefasSegador, CAHS, Fija
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member