The Zodiac Notebook
There has been some terrible turn of events. The woman of the sky is looking for twenty four Zodiac guardians, two for each sign, one male one female. She has gone to Earth. The guardians will be chosen by a special notebook. Are you one? MORE INFO INSIDE!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
BreezeRogue63

Settings

This takes place in the modern age. Places are Earth, the Sky, and various places that I will list later when they come up.

Plot

I have basically shown you the plot up in the summary. or at least, the beginning. There has been something terrible that has happened [will not be role-played]. So the lady of the skies has sent a notebook down to Earth to choose the twenty four Zodiac Guardians. How will this work? Well, the notebook has a magical power. It can teleport to wherever the appointed Guardian is. This will be role-played as well as most everything after this. For these I will be playing the lady of the skies, and the guardian and I will be exchanging comments. If the guardians tend to pile up, there will be multiple threads.

Characters

Contrary to popular belief, I will not only be accepting guardians. If you have a character idea please PM me and I will think about it. if you are to create a non-guardian character please give them a purpose. I don't want too many stray characters running about. This is, after all, mainly about the guardians. The guardian ages will vary from 12 to 18. If they are to be a guardian, you must fill out their character page as a normal person. more about that in the actual character page thread.

I will be accepting reservations. If you do not have time to make the character at that very instant, please tell me which character you want. I will give you a reservation. however, if you do not make a character in two weeks, I will resign your reservation and leave it open.

That's all I can think of currently. Will be edited and/or added onto in another post when I can think of more.

9/12/2012 . Edited 9/14/2012 #1
BreezeRogue63

Edited. Please check. Very important information.

9/14/2012 #2
BreezeRogue63

Guardians

For new guardians, I will make a schedule. I'll go down the list of the guardians [look on Guardians thread] and choose the one who comes up first that hasn't been introduced. Then I will take the time to role-play with them. October the Eighteenth will come when all of the guardians know that they are guardians. My guardians already know. I figured it would be boring to watch me role-play with myself.

9/14/2012 #3
I'maBeautifulDisaster

Can the zodiac Guardians interact with each other?

10/25/2012 #4
OrangeyApples

They may. However, for this beginning process all of the guardians must know that they are guardians. When they all know and are read up we'll have a gathering in a different thread for all the guardians.

10/29/2012 #5
Forum Moderators: BreezeRogue63 OrangeyApples
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member