The Zodiac Notebook
There has been some terrible turn of events. The woman of the sky is looking for twenty four Zodiac guardians, two for each sign, one male one female. She has gone to Earth. The guardians will be chosen by a special notebook. Are you one? MORE INFO INSIDE!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
BreezeRogue63

Okay Rinny. You are finally accepted! Welcome.

Are you patient, or do you wish to have a thread up right now for your character?

9/14/2012 #31
Rinny Tin

Thank You :D

I can wait, and you don't have to make a thread just for her if you don't need too. And I was wondering if anyone ever wanted to make her long lost friend Cameron...

9/14/2012 . Edited 9/14/2012 #32
BreezeRogue63

True. I guess I could use thread one, since she's an Aries as well...I might make her friend.

I need a system for everyone who i haven't gotten to! Uf.

9/14/2012 #33
Rinny Tin

Ok! And if you feel it's necessary by all means go ahead :) And I wasn't saying you had to do it if you didn't want too, Anyone can make her friend.

9/14/2012 #34
Milde the tough Teddy

Name: Rebecca March

Species [guardians - human]: Human

Appearance: Rebecca has a sable-colored female mohawk (the style of the hair: http://www.gallery.becomegorgeous.com/punk_girl_hairstyles/two_colored_mohawk-24.html) and big, expressive, eyes that are the color of murky green like an eutrophicated lake. Her slightly tanned, 5'9" body isn't slim or thin but because of that Rebecca has a gorgeous figure with wide hips and soft, round bosom. Her triangular-shaped face has long, straight nose, hollowed and high cheekbones, and small but full lips.

GUARDIANS ONLY Zodiac Sign: Leo

Personality [if guardian, should match sign]: She laughs and smiles a lot, and is very curious and stubborn. She's brave and usually she acts before she thinks, a real daredevil. Can be self-centered, judgemental and sometimes cruel in her words, though she doesn't intent to insult or upset anyone. Doesn't like to be laughed at and avoids situations where the attention is solely on her because of this. She is loyal, like a dog, to her friends once they gain her trust and respect which might even be her downfall.

History: Rebecca was born into a slightly different kind of family. She grew up taking care of his deaf, autistic older brother while both her mother and father worked day and night to gain enough money to provide for them. She was 15 when her brother was accepted into a sheltered home but her parents didn't stop working, leaving her feeling alone and ignored. She visits her brother daily to avoid being lonely.

Other: Has a tongue piercing and knows sign language.

9/15/2012 . Edited 9/16/2012 #35
BreezeRogue63

ACCEPTED! Milde, if you find any role-players who are bored, would you mind sending them over here? To make this work I need at least 12 players - including me.

9/15/2012 #36
Milde the tough Teddy

I can try to pressure some. x)

9/15/2012 #37
Laxes15

Name: Georgiana 'Gemma' Marshall

Appearance: Gemma has very long blonde hair that would reach her ankles if she didn't always put it up in to high bunches. Much to her parents disapproval, she had bright red streaks put into her hair. Her eyes are a curious grey/green/blue, they seem to change between colours depending on the light. She is very petite at 5'3" and skinny, despite evryone bugging her to eat more. She has a thin curved scar along her left upper arm from an accident.

GUARDIANS ONLY Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Personality [if guardian, should match sign]: Gemma is quite shy and often absent-minded. This leads people to think she's deliberately ignoring them, but really she hears everything that's said. She's kind and very gentle when not angered, speaking in a quiet voice and offering to help whenever she can. Gemma loves watching things, crowds, streets, anything. This gets her a lot of weird looks but she's used to that by now. When the conversation turns to something she's interested in Gemma can become quite loud and flamboyant. She loves to be near still bodies of water and particularly interested in aquatic plants.

History: Gemma was born into quite wealthy but demanding family. Her parents don't approve her care-free attitude to other people's opinions, nor her hair or how much time she spends outside wandering aimlessly. She gets on more with their housekeeper. At first, she insisted on going to a normal secondary school, much to her parents' chagrin and enjoyed her time among other kids like her. But one evening when she was 12, one of her friends was being mugged and she stepped between them and the knife, earning her scar. For that day on, she was immediately sent off to a private all-girls academy, where she could travel home every day as she lived near. Gemma misses her friends from the local comp and is trying her best to teach her slightly more snobbish companions in private school about the world outside their family's influence.

Other: Is skilled in parkour, secretly carries a switch-blade (with permit) on her at all times since the mugging incident.

9/15/2012 #38
Laxes15

Can I do the Aquarius boy too?

9/15/2012 #39
BreezeRogue63

Sure, if you wish. I just realized Aquarius was the only zodiac I forgot to do.

And ACCEPTED!

9/15/2012 #40
xNightDx

Name: Ceila Road

Appearance: She has chestnut hair up to her shoulders and brown eyes. Ceila wears black boots, a white T shirt with a pair of dark blue jeans.

GUARDIANS ONLY Zodiac Sign: Sagittarus

Personality [if guardian, should match sign]: She's an optimistic person and sometimes can be very reckless, but is mostly honest.

History: She lived in the countryside before moving to the city with her single mom parent.

Other: She likes horses and runs track. Loves to read about head strong heroines.

9/15/2012 #41
Laxes15

Name: Azure Bellona

Appearance: Long bleach blonde hair worn in a braid, narrow ice blue eyes. Tall at 6'5", angled features. Usually wearing a long coat of some kind.

GUARDIANS ONLY Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Personality [if guardian, should match sign]: A little cold-hearted and very focused. Despite this he is a good listener and gives advise to people he thinks deserve his time. When he tries (which isn't often) he can be quite quirky and fun, but it takes a lot of prompting, encouragement and irritating to get it out of him. He has a lot of initiative and can turn the hardest situation to his advantage.

History: Azure came from a poorer family, always looked down on my his classmates. He swore to himself and his family that he would get himself somewhere higher and support them when he was old enough. He often got into fights and was almost like an animal when he was young, but he learned quickly that he had to become respectable. So, he smartened up and beat his classmates in his studies instead. Now he's in a top university, works hard, helps those less well off and acts coldly to those with more money than sense.

Other: Good at hand to hand combat, studying Forensic Science.

9/15/2012 #42
BreezeRogue63
Both accepted!
9/15/2012 #43
xNightDx

When can we start?

9/15/2012 #44
BreezeRogue63

Would you like to start now?

9/15/2012 #45
xNightDx

Sure, but I don't know which one to start on.

9/15/2012 #46
BreezeRogue63

Might as well make a Sagittarus thread. Lol.

9/15/2012 #47
xNightDx

hahaha okay

9/15/2012 #48
Jackie the Giant

Name: Oliver Oakes.

Species: human.

Appearance: Oakes is a few inches taller than average, but rather scrawny-looking. He has short, brown hair that he always keeps well-groomed, and soft, brown eyes. He dresses in blue jeans, black boots, a dark blue t-shirt and a warn-out, leather jacket. He is missing his right eye, and wears a brown eyepatch over the socket. He also has a large scar on his left cheek.

Zodiac sign: Virgo.

Personality: Oliver is a very shy, quiet individual. He doesn't have a mean bone in his body, and is extremely gentle. He will be friendly if you approach him, but doesn't tend to talk much himself, and even if he does it's always in a quiet voice.

History: Oliver's mother died in childbirth, so until he was six, he was raised by his sadistically-abusive father, who at some point cut out Oliver's eye and gave him his scar as well as other wounds. On his sixth birthday, he was rescued from his father, and sent to live with his Granny Carol, a very gentle woman whom he idolized and tried to emulate.

Other: Oliver is very fond of mice, and keeps one named Ditty in his pocket.

9/16/2012 #49
Nightmare Children

Name: Sympathy Greyson

Appearance: http://wide-wallpapers.net/wp-content/uploads/walls/thumbs/Anime-Girl-with-Roses-600x375.jpg

GUARDIANS ONLY Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Personality: Sympathy likes to say the things she has on her mind, rather than mull over the thought for hours or even days. Though she does that, she is very quiet and her sharp mind makes her a very good observer. She could spot a mistake almost as quickly as she states what she is thinking. Even though she doesn't like to mull over things too much, she likes to think, and she does it a lot. It's not that she doesn't like to think, it's that she doesn't like to think on one thing more than she needs to. When she gets mad, she will often get very violent and will get very physical. If she doesn't like what someone else is doing, she will state it, but in a more sugar coated way, so that they won't take to what she said as an offense. Also, she is a good care taker.

History: Sympathy grew up very independently. Her only parent was a single father. He wasn't much of a worry wart(he was also a very horrible parent), so he would mostly leave her home unsupervised, even at the age of 7! But even at that age, she knew what to do, because her father mostly left her alone. The girl is a very independent girl, who doesn't need anyone to take care of her. Her father wasn't much of a parent. He was always put at parties, or at the bar, with some other woman, each night. Sympathy, at the age of 10, found put that her father had Acute myeloid leukemia. He died a few years later, after he had fought it and won, then it came back and completely destroyed him. This girl lives alone, in an apartment, and works at a bookstore that she sometimes shops at.

Other: Has a small pet bunny(Dutch Rabbit), that is pure white and fluffy. It's name is Vivi.

9/16/2012 . Edited 11/7/2012 #50
BreezeRogue63

Accepted both!

9/19/2012 #51
Nightmare Children

So how are the rp topics going to work?

9/19/2012 #52
Milde the tough Teddy

Would you think of me as a horrible person if I'd say that I want to start RPing too?

9/20/2012 #53
BreezeRogue63

Not at all. xD We've got a thousand and one characters to skim through. The sooner they get done the better.

9/20/2012 #54
Jackie the Giant

Where do I go now that I have a character?

9/20/2012 #55
Rinny Tin

Name: Blaine Alseif

Appearance: image.blingee.com/images18/content/output/000/000/000/714/673618590_527647.gif Like this, minus the lollipop.

GUARDIANS ONLY Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Personality [if guardian, should match sign]: Very dark, negative he can be immature and he has kind of a bad temper.

History: He lived an average life, loved by his parent's and piers, but one day he came to school a completely different person, something about him changed for the worse. His mother died, his father became a drunk his grandparents died, his friends abandoned him, and everything went kinda down hill from there. He is still a fairly nice person, has more to his dark twisted past though.

Other: He's an Emo, he does slit his wrists. He also likes to wear hoodies under leather coats, in the winter.

9/22/2012 #56
Nightmare Children

Man, his profile made me cry.... TT.TT

9/22/2012 #57
Rinny Tin

Yeah....Is it bad I'm good at making depressing back stories?

9/24/2012 #58
BreezeRogue63

Accepted!

9/24/2012 #59
Rinny Tin

Yaaaaaaaaaaay! *does happy dance*

9/24/2012 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: BreezeRogue63 OrangeyApples
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member