The Zodiac Notebook
There has been some terrible turn of events. The woman of the sky is looking for twenty four Zodiac guardians, two for each sign, one male one female. She has gone to Earth. The guardians will be chosen by a special notebook. Are you one? MORE INFO INSIDE!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
BreezeRogue63

"Hello?"

"Rayneca," Salaranda said in a hushed tone. "Guess which sign is the hero this year?"

"...Who?" the Aqarius guardian asked, puzzled.

"Libra!" She smiled.

There was a pause on the other end. 'Are...are you the guardian again?"

"No. I'm still working at the library, But isn't it great?" the librarian asked.

9/14/2012 #61
This Oreo has TWO Hearts
Kyle read the book until he fell asleep on the bench. [Aethr? :) and DT?]
9/14/2012 #62
BreezeRogue63

[Shall go visit them in a moment.]

"Well, yes, I suppose," Rayneca replied wearily.

"Which was why I called and told you! I knew you'd be happy."

"Not just that. Salaranda you know what happened to the others."

As she continued speaking with the Aquarius guardian, the librarian didn't notice a dark haired girl coming in the library. She looked around with sharp brown eyes, not wanted to be there.

9/14/2012 #63
Rinny Tin

Rin, was momentarily running erronds in town (Something Rare) for her Teacher/Officer and she was supposed to get some book from the near by books store.

9/14/2012 #64
BreezeRogue63

Lady Selestyna's sense tingled. There was another Aries guardian. The lady of the skies bit her lip. She had to think quickly.

Almost instantly, she made another book. The lady threw it down to Earth where it - somehow - hit the girl on the head.

9/14/2012 #65
Rinny Tin

The book smacked Rin in her head and knocked her back. "GAH!! WHO THROUGH THIS!!!!?" She growled as she sat up.

9/14/2012 #66
This Oreo has TWO Hearts
Kyle slept on, dreaming of his mother and father.
9/14/2012 #67
BreezeRogue63

"My apologies, Miss Rin," Lady Selestynsa murmured in her ear.

---

Idrea looked at the librarian warily. The owl hooted.

"What do you want?" the Scorpio guardian grumbled at the bird.

"Oh! I have to leave, Rayneca." Salranda hung up the phone. She smiled at Idrea.

"I need a book."

9/14/2012 . Edited 9/14/2012 #68
Rinny Tin

"AHH WHO SAID THAT!?" She turned around so fast she slipped on the note book. "Owwww." She said rubbing her head. "That hurt. I swear when I find the punk that did this!" She growled.

9/14/2012 #69
This Oreo has TWO Hearts
**"Hello Kyle" "Hey mom" "You have learned your identity?" "You knew I was going to be a guardian?" "Yes. I am speaking to you from the place of the dead to tell you, good luck..." "Wait! No! Don't go!" "I... have... to..." "NOOOO!!!!!"** Kyle woke with a start. His mother. He had dreamed about his mother. He looked around and continued reading his book. Suddenly his stomach growled.
9/14/2012 #70
BreezeRogue63

"Miss Rin, please!" Lady Selestyna cried. "I meant you no harm, my dear."

---

Salaranda led Idrea to the same bookshelf as Kyle. She looked through the books.

"...Ah! Here we are!" She handed the heavy book to Idrea.

"Uf."

"Sorry, it's a bit heavy."

9/15/2012 #71
Rinny Tin

Rin rubbed her head and stood up grabbing the book. "Eh might as well buy this...gotta write in something...where is that voice coming from?" She asked outloud.

9/15/2012 #72
BreezeRogue63

"You will figure out when you get to class," Lady Selestyna said softly. She smiled to herself, and a chuckle rang through the store.

9/15/2012 #73
Rinny Tin

"Hey....? I hate class....Are you a teacher?" She whined.

9/15/2012 #74
BreezeRogue63

"In a way. But not exactly the teacher who is in class." Lady Sleestyna smiled. "And don't worry. Your homework isn;t as bad as you think."

9/15/2012 #75
Rinny Tin

"It would be nice if I didn't have homework in general...."She said picking up another book.

9/15/2012 #76
This Oreo has TWO Hearts
Kyle yawned. "That was an odd dream" He muttered. Standing up, he went to look for the librarian.
9/15/2012 #77
BreezeRogue63

"No kidding," Idrea said, strained. She carried the book off.

"Have good reading!" Salaranda said pleasantly.

"Humph." Idrea sat at a table. She dropped the book on the table and opened it up.

---

"I apologize, but homework is quite essential," Lady Selestyna said softly.

9/15/2012 #78
This Oreo has TWO Hearts
Kyle walked up to Salaranda. "When will I meet the other Guardians?" he handed her the book he was finished reading.
9/15/2012 #79
BreezeRogue63

Salaranda took the book. "Well, technically you're supposed to meet them on the eighteenth of Oxtober," she replied. "But...there's onehon here." She pointed to Idrea, who was staring at the open book with glazed eyes.

"Be careful, she's rather grumpy." The librarian flipped through Kyle's book. "She reminds me of Illian."

9/15/2012 #80
This Oreo has TWO Hearts
Kyle walked over to the girl, pulled out a chair, and sat right next to her. "Hello" he greeted in a friendly manner.
9/15/2012 #81
BreezeRogue63

Idrea looked up. Her glare was sharp.

"Yes?" she askes, annoyed.

9/15/2012 #82
This Oreo has TWO Hearts
"Hi, I'm Kyle, the Aries guardian"
9/15/2012 #83
BreezeRogue63

"Shouldn't there be two guardians," Idrea murmured. She looked down at her book again and flipped through the pages.

9/15/2012 #84
This Oreo has TWO Hearts
"I guess so." Kyle agreed. "But I'm the boy one. What's your sign?"
9/15/2012 #85
BreezeRogue63

"You can't tell?" Idrea asked. "by my incredibly happy face, I must be a Scorpio." She did small jazz hands and continued flipping through pages.

9/15/2012 #86
This Oreo has TWO Hearts
Kyle shrugged. "I don't know much about this whole guardian business"
9/15/2012 #87
Rinny Tin

"No it's not." Rin said.

9/15/2012 #88
BreezeRogue63

Lady Selestyna smiled. "Y]I'm not surprised that you are an Aries guardian, Rin."

---

"You'll learn. So will I." Idrea sighed.

9/15/2012 #89
Rinny Tin

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?.....wait really what is that supposed to mean?" She said her anger fading away as she scratched her head.

9/15/2012 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: BreezeRogue63 OrangeyApples
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member