The Zodiac Notebook
There has been some terrible turn of events. The woman of the sky is looking for twenty four Zodiac guardians, two for each sign, one male one female. She has gone to Earth. The guardians will be chosen by a special notebook. Are you one? MORE INFO INSIDE!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
BreezeRogue63

[For Leo guardians.]

9/24/2012 . Edited 9/29/2012 #1
Milde the tough Teddy

Rebecca laughed with her brother and signed something even more funnier back at him. She had spent most of her day at her brother's not caring about school or anything else for that matter. She got up, taking the trade where his food had been and walked out the room, planning on taking the dirty dishes to the kitchen.

9/24/2012 #2
BreezeRogue63

Lady Selestyna paced the sky. The stars squeaked in protest. "Sorry," she told them. Her eyes lit up. She looked down at them.

"Perhaps..." The lady picked one of them up. It was the size if a baseball. She murmured something to it and tossed it down to the earth, right in front Rebecca.

"AAAAAGH!"

10/6/2012 #3
Milde the tough Teddy

Rebecca was washing the dishes when something plunged into the water, splashing her with it.

"What the...?" She glanced down at her wet shirt and cursed quietly. She looked into the sink to see what had caused the sudden mess and seeing something shiny she reached her hand out and picked it up. Her eyes widened at what she saw.

10/8/2012 #4
OrangeyApples
A small star writhed in her hands. "Please don't - please - please - please let me speak!" it stuttered. "I have something im-im-important to tell you!"
10/12/2012 #5
Milde the tough Teddy

She didn't know which one freaked her out more, the fact that she was holding a star or that the said star was talking to her. With a scream she let go of the shiny celestial object, letting it fall back into the lukewarm dishwater.

Taking a moment to gather herself Rebecca reached back into the water and picked the star up again. "Sorry... I just didn't expect, well, you." She said sheepishly, still very much believing that she was dreaming.

10/12/2012 #6
OrangeyApples
"That's okay," the star replied, going from shaky to ecstatic in seconds. "No one expects a star to land in their sink. Anyway! I have some news for you, Rebecca of Leo."
10/14/2012 #7
Milde the tough Teddy

The girl stared at the star with raised brows, her brain unable to accept the situation. "Um... Of what? And how do you know my name?" She asked, suddenly very suspicious and without meaning to she glanced around the kitchen, checking if she could spot some cameras or something that would give away that someone was either spying on her or making fun of her.

10/14/2012 #8
OrangeyApples
"I'm a *star*," the star indicated. "I'm in the sky? We can see, like, everything. And it's some very important news. We're talking about the safety of your planet!" AT the last word, the star jumped slightly in Rebecca's hands.
10/19/2012 #9
Milde the tough Teddy

Rebecca looked sceptical, but despite her thoughts she opened her mouth:"And how does this involve me? Last time I checked I wasn't a superhero or anything. What is it exactly that threatens our lives?"

10/19/2012 #10
OrangeyApples
"Well, it's a who," the star replied. "And his name is Fraylo, the ruler of Betelgeuse. He wants to rule the entire universe!"
10/20/2012 #11
Milde the tough Teddy

Rebecca found herself to be intrigued by the star's story. "Alright... Sounds interesting enough," She wasn't sure when she would wake up, it was too unbelievable not to be a dream. "What do you expect me to do to this Fraylo?"

10/21/2012 #12
OrangeyApples

"You're not going to take him down yourself," the star huffed. Stars never enjoyed arrogance, even if it was accidental. "You're going to be joined by 23 other guardians. And you'll all get different powers."

10/25/2012 #13
Milde the tough Teddy

Rebecca set the star down on the counter and pinched herself. She really was awake... She eyed the star with disbelief, it couldn't be real. Running her hand through her mohawk she leaned against the counter and let out a deep breath. "What are the guardians? How are they chosen?" Why was she chosen? "And what are these powers?"

10/25/2012 #14
OrangeyApples

"Not so many questions," the star grumbled. "I can't answer them. you have to go and look them up at a library." It added quickly, "And not just any library either."

10/29/2012 #15
Milde the tough Teddy

"Ah, sorry..." Rebecca said feeling a bit embarrassed. "So," She cleared her throat, "Where is this library?"

10/30/2012 #16
BreezeRogue63

"It's better if I show you," the star replied. "Come on, follow me..." It shot out of the sink.

11/3/2012 #17
Milde the tough Teddy

"H-hey, wait up!" Rebecca dashed after the star, yelling at some nurse to tell her brother that she had to leave suddenly.

11/4/2012 #18
OrangeyApples

"Hurry up!" the star called after her. It zoomed through the streets excitedly.

11/5/2012 #19
Milde the tough Teddy

Rebecca's green sneakers were hitting the pavement as she ran as fast as she could, following the star. What a day it had turned out to be!

11/5/2012 #20
OrangeyApples

[So old...agh...]

[I need to do a better job.]

The star continued, searching impatiently.

3/1/2013 #21
Milde the tough Teddy

(You really do! x} But I'm glad you're here now! :})

Where the heck was it taking her? Rebecca wondered briefly as she ran kept running after the star.

3/19/2013 #22
OrangeyApples

The star came to a screeching halt in front of the library. There it is! it called down to the girl, excitement laced in its voice.

3/28/2013 #23
Milde the tough Teddy

Rebecca stopped her running and bent down slightly to even her hard breathing when she saw the building.

"You...were leading me...to a library?" She panted. "What's so special about a library?" She asked, straightening up again and starting to walk towards it.

3/31/2013 #24
Forum Moderators: BreezeRogue63 OrangeyApples
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member