The Zodiac Notebook
There has been some terrible turn of events. The woman of the sky is looking for twenty four Zodiac guardians, two for each sign, one male one female. She has gone to Earth. The guardians will be chosen by a special notebook. Are you one? MORE INFO INSIDE!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
BreezeRogue63

[Don't ask about the golden thing. It was on my mind...]

9/24/2012 . Edited 9/29/2012 #1
Nightmare Children

Sympathy had just finished a shift. So the girl decided that she would buy a book to satisfy her boredom, when she got home. Her mind was set on buying Island of the Blue Dolphins. She had read a little when she was on her shift, and wanted to actually have the book to read.

Her index finger skimmed over the shelves of the book store. The girl had sharp eyes, so she would be able to immediately spot the book if she saw it.

9/24/2012 #2
BreezeRogue63

Lady Selestyna lounged on a couch of stars. They all squeaked in protest. She apologized to them every now and then, knowing how uncomfortable it was for them. But she had been thinking. Maybe she shouldn't be so mean...

"Terrence."

Lord Terrence jumped from where he stood. "Selestyna?" he asked in a quiet voice.

"...Could you possibly help me with something?"

"Sure..."

And so Lady Selestyna began her story about perhaps approaching the zodiac guardians a different way.

9/24/2012 #3
Nightmare Children

Sympathy frowned when she realized some one had already bought the book. Wanting to really know, she asked her friend at the counter how many of that book was in stock.

"Zero. I'm sorry Sympathy." He said, apologetically.

Shaking her head, Sympathy muttered a thank you and then turned back to find an interesting book, a bit disappointed.

9/24/2012 #4
BreezeRogue63

"Maybe you could hand them a pamphlet."

"...A pamphlet?"

"Yeah."

"..." Lady Selestyna snapped her fingers. A silver pamphlet appeared. She read it, wondering how this would work.

10/6/2012 #5
Nightmare Children

There were no books that she liked there. They were out of stock. Sighing, she walked out as the bell rung to signal her leave from the small shop. Her footsteps were quiet as she walked through the side walks. There wasn't much going on around her.

10/6/2012 #6
OrangeyApples
"Here goes nothing," Lady Selestyna murmured to herself. She let the pamphlet drop. It fluttered down to the ground, and landed on the sidewalk in front of Sympathy[?]
10/12/2012 #7
Nightmare Children

Sympathy stopped when she almost stomped on a piece of paper that gracefully fluttered to the ground in front of her. Humming curiously, the girl bent down on her knees and grabbed the pamphlet gently. It was a silver color. One oif her favorite colors. Just because it was pretty, she decided to start looking through it.

10/12/2012 #8
OrangeyApples
Lady Selestyna turned to Terrence. "And you're sure this works like the notebook?" "Positive." The lady of the skies turned back to Sympathy. In the pamphlet, words began to writ themselves. -Hello, miss Sympathy.-
10/14/2012 #9
Nightmare Children

Sympathy tilted her head in confusion when she saw the words write themselves on the once blank page. The girl rubbed her eyes, trying to see if she was really seeing what she saw. "How is this happening?" The girl asked, once she confirmed if she was alone.

10/15/2012 #10
OrangeyApples
-It is done by magic, Sympathy,- Lady Selestyna replied through the book. -But we do not have time for idle conversation like such. I must tell you the news.-
10/19/2012 #11
Nightmare Children

Sympathy asked curiously "What news? Is it vital to the world? If I don't listen, then would it cause the end of the world?" She joked, smirking.

10/19/2012 #12
OrangeyApples
Lady Selestyna smiled. Her laug could be heard through the streets. - It would be very disastrous if you did,- she wrote. - It is very vital to the world. The whole universe, even.-
10/20/2012 #13
Nightmare Children

Sympathy thought about that and nodded. "Okay, what do you need me for?" She asked.

10/20/2012 #14
OrangeyApples

We need you to work with 23 other Guardians. But first, you must do some homework.

10/25/2012 #15
Nightmare Children

"Homework?" Sympathy snorted, rolling her eyes. "I did my homework already." The girl finished, wating for the next words that would appear. "How are you doing this with the letters on the pamphlet?" She questioned, narrowing her eyes.

10/25/2012 #16
OrangeyApples

It is magic, my dear. Lady Selestyna laughed.

10/29/2012 #17
Nightmare Children

"Magic? Surreee..." The girl rolled her eyes. "Now what do I do?"

10/30/2012 #18
BreezeRogue63

-You must look a few things up in a certain library.-

11/3/2012 #19
Nightmare Children

"Where exactly is this library?" Sympathy asked curiously, walking along the sidewalk.

11/5/2012 #20
OrangeyApples

Let me show you. There was a wind that blew through the streets. it ruffled the pages and showed a map.

11/5/2012 #21
Nightmare Children

Sympathy stopped in her tracks. "What the... Is this where it is?" The girl asked, her breath taken away by shock.

11/5/2012 #22
OrangeyApples

It is. This is the library, Sympathy.

3/1/2013 #23
Nightmare Children

Sympathy weighed her choices and nodded hesitantly. "Okay." She murmured, going into the directions that were directed on the map.

5/20/2013 #24
Forum Moderators: BreezeRogue63 OrangeyApples
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member