The Zodiac Notebook
There has been some terrible turn of events. The woman of the sky is looking for twenty four Zodiac guardians, two for each sign, one male one female. She has gone to Earth. The guardians will be chosen by a special notebook. Are you one? MORE INFO INSIDE!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
BreezeRogue63

[There you are, Lax. :P]

10/17/2012 #1
Laxes15

(Thanks :D)

Gemma hummed gently as she wandered the streets, a few steps behind her private school friends. Idly, she wondered whether any of the kids from her old school were hanging around somewhere near. Then something caught her eye, a bookshop that she had not seen before. That's strange, she thought to herself, when did that get there?

"George?" One of her friends looked back in exasperation.

No matter how hard she tried, Gemma could not get them to call her Gemma, it had to be something that sounded remotely like her ridiculous original name.

"I, er... need to get a new maths textbook." She improvised, somehow drawn to the curious little shop. "I'll see you later."

"Stay safe, you know best what's out here late!" Her friend called before rejoining the rest of the group.

Smiling in reassurance, Gemma nodded before striding towards the bookshop.

10/19/2012 #2
OrangeyApples
Lord Terrence had just taken a bite out of his sandwich when another book had hit him on the back of his head. He half coughed, half choked on his sandwich. After swallowing he picked the book up. It wasn't that hard to figure out who sent it to him. "Could you stop that!" he yelled to no one in particular as Gemma walk din.
10/20/2012 #3
Laxes15

"Er... Did I do something wrong?" Gemma asked, confused.

I've only just walked in...

10/20/2012 #4
OrangeyApples

Lord Terrence turned around. "Oh! No, no you did nothing wrong," he amended. "It's just...family issues."

10/25/2012 #5
Laxes15

"Ah right..." Gemma smiled grimly. "I understand."

She glanced to the bookshelves curiously.

"You don't mind if I wander around for a while?" She looked back to the shopkeeper... At least she assumed he was the shopkeeper.

10/29/2012 #6
OrangeyApples

"Uh, nope, not at all." Lord Terrence hid the book behind his back. It started to grow warmer in his hands.

10/29/2012 #7
Laxes15

"Hm... Oh!" She found a book on aquatic plants. "Wow and it's handwritten and everything!"

She turned the pages carefully, walking back to the till absently. Looking up before she collided with the counter, she put the book down on it.

"Can I have this one please?"

10/29/2012 #8
BreezeRogue63

Lord Terrence looked at the book. He nodded. "Sure."

11/3/2012 #9
Laxes15

"So how much?" She fumbled around her bag for her purse.

11/4/2012 #10
OrangeyApples

"Ah, 7.50."

11/5/2012 #11
Laxes15

"Here you go." Gemma gave him exact change. "Has this shop been here long? I haven't noticed it before..."

11/7/2012 #12
OrangeyApples

Terrence chuckled. "Longer than you know."

3/1/2013 #13
Forum Moderators: BreezeRogue63 OrangeyApples
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member