The Zodiac Notebook
There has been some terrible turn of events. The woman of the sky is looking for twenty four Zodiac guardians, two for each sign, one male one female. She has gone to Earth. The guardians will be chosen by a special notebook. Are you one? MORE INFO INSIDE!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
OrangeyApples
[Taurus...]
10/25/2012 #1
Heidioo
Tamara blinked fiercely, "I don't believe what just happened. I'm definitely not in Kansas anymore, that's for sure. Wait a minute... I'm not even from Kansas!"
10/25/2012 #2
OrangeyApples

Lady Selestyna turned. She watched Tamara. "I remember her..." The lady smiled fondly. "Such a pleasure to have her join us."

10/25/2012 #3
Heidioo
Tamara looked around the building she seemed to be in. Seeing a window, she ran over to it, and pulled back immediately. She was up high, perhaps on a mountain!
10/25/2012 #4
I'maBeautifulDisaster

Collin lay on the floor passed out. And then it felt as if someone dropped a brick on his chest. He shot up quickly as his air entered his lungs again. His surroundings weren't familiar as he looked around the place. Wooden floors maybe two windows, If lucky. Was this suppose to be a sick joke?

10/25/2012 #5
OrangeyApples

Lady Selestyna took a breath. She turned to the star beside her. "you're in charge while I'm gone." The lady of the skies floated off towards Collin after sending a copy of the notebook to Tamara. the star watched her, gaping.

"Wh...what?!"

10/29/2012 #6
I'maBeautifulDisaster

Collin was confused he stood. He walked towards the window and looked out. "MMM.. interesting " He said not seeing anything. He leaned against the wall and slid his back down trying to figure out what the heck happened and how he got there. His house guest must be freaking out right now.

10/29/2012 #7
Heidioo
After looking around the small room for a while, Tamara suddenly heard a soft "Thump." Glancing around, she saw a notebook on a table. 'That's odd' She thought. 'That notebook sure wasn't there earlier' curious, she picked up the notebook and flipped to the first page.
10/29/2012 #8
OrangeyApples

The star cleared it's throat. -Testing, testing, is this thing working?- it asked.

Lady Selestyna landed and knocked on the door softly.

11/3/2012 #9
Heidioo
When Tamara saw the words appear on the page, she dropped it in shock. "How...?" she stepped away, eyes wide in shock. After a few minutes, the book did nothing, so she risked it and picked the book up.
11/3/2012 #10
I'maBeautifulDisaster

Collin saw the random door and a soft knock and opened the door.

11/3/2012 #11
OrangeyApples

Lady Selestyna smiled at Collin. "Hello, Taurus. May I come in?"

Oh, okay, yeah, it does work. He-he-hem! The star cleared its throat. You are Tamara?

11/5/2012 #12
Heidioo
"Yyyes..." Tamara said hesitatingly. "But, where am I? Where I come from, books don't have words added to them, and buildings aren't hundreds of feet high."
11/5/2012 #13
I'maBeautifulDisaster

Collin nodded slowly, he still didn't know where he was.

11/5/2012 #14
OrangeyApples

Oh. You're in the twenty-first century.

"Thank you." Lady Selestyna nodded, walking inside.

3/1/2013 #15
Heidioo
"The... Twenty first century..." Tamara stuttered. "impossible..."
3/1/2013 #16
BreezeRogue63

On the contrary. It is quite possible.

3/12/2013 #17
This Oreo has TWO Hearts

"What happened?" Tamara asked, looking at the booklet.

3/12/2013 #18
I'maBeautifulDisaster

"No problem," he said a little bit confused.

6/17/2013 #19
Forum Moderators: BreezeRogue63 OrangeyApples
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member