No Reviews?
Don't have any reviews yet? Come here tell us your story and I'll check it out and review. If you'll do the same!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Jainblu

I just don;t get it, and i am starting to get a little desperate. I need feedback. I realise that i am not the greatest author that ever lived. In fact i accept that. No i embrace it, and therefore crave criticism. Anyone willing to criticise my work please do so.

Controlling Anger and Keeping Pace ยป His life is in pieces, and he's trying to keep a grip on his temper; She's starting to get angry about the lack of peace in her life... yeah, it's not the best time to put them together for a 'project'. The balance is about to tip.Romance - Fiction Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 19,988 - Reviews: 7 - Updated: 5-30-09 - Published: 6-17-08

6/3/2009 #1
Rioichi

I will more than gladly pass some reviews onto your story in exchange for some for my story: Insomnia: Essence. I think mine is more than enough to be a worldwide bestseller and maybe even a motion picture. There are six books in the series and I think the characters and emotions and what they're going through would really hit home with readers. I mean, the first chapter isn't all that good, but still. Here you go.

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2610922/1/Insomnia_Essence

6/15/2009 #2
Forum Moderators: Happinessliveselsewere
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member