No Reviews?
Don't have any reviews yet? Come here tell us your story and I'll check it out and review. If you'll do the same!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Ink Smudge

I've got one story posted up here, and I don't have much experience working with original characters and settings. I'd like a bit of feed back, but I have practically no readers.

If you review my story, I'll review yours. However, if you want someone to give you a review that says "WOW!!! THAT WAS SOOOOOO AMAZING!!!!!1111 WRITE MORE!!!", I should warn you that I'm more of a critic, and will read it and point out anything and everything wrong with it, as well as anything done exceptionally well.

8/4/2009 #1
MartinIsMyGoldfish

I've read and reviewed Ink Smudge's story and I would encourage everybody else to go read it! I review everything that I am interested in enough to read through the end, and this story definitely caught my interest! GO READ IT!

8/5/2009 #2
Ink Smudge

Okay- some people read my story and did the whole anonymous review thing. Care to give me a penname I can link to?

-----Never mind. My little sister thought it would be funny to send me a bunch of random comments.

8/5/2009 . Edited 8/5/2009 #3
smayy

Hi if you read my story I would love it if you would review it and tell me what you think of my characters and such! I will review yours back - and I like to review and tell you what I honestly think, and I would love to hear what you think of my story!

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2706726/1/Drag_me_to_Hell

8/11/2009 #4
Chu-Chi Bear

Lol i like that little comment you made, i sorta laughed at it. I kinda get more interesting in a few paragraph review telling me what i could fix rather than a one sentence review saying "it was great, write more soon."

But yeah lol, i'll review for you.

9/2/2009 #5
Mia Zaman

I'd love to review your story. And i would appreciate very much if you would look over mine as well. Its' farely long, so i understand if you only review on the first few pages.

My link is www.fictionpress.com/~miazaman

I only have one story in-progress called Collide

Thanks

Mia

9/17/2009 #6
Forum Moderators: Happinessliveselsewere
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member