No Reviews?
Don't have any reviews yet? Come here tell us your story and I'll check it out and review. If you'll do the same!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Chronic Delirium

So, hi there people of FictionPress. I've been a member for awhile and had a few stories up but they were removed as I'm currently rewriting them. I recently published a new story and I feel I need a little improvement since I'm not what you call an "awesome writer". Some reviews would truly help and would be really appreciated. Here it is:

Obsessions, Compulsions and Something Called Love

I would, in return, read and review your stories too. Thanks!

8/7/2009 #1
wolfcub

Hey, I commented. :)

I really rather liked it as well. You asked for an honest review so i was all prepared to say "OMG you're terrible" and have to feel guilty, but I didn't need to!

I've only got one story up, but I'd be grateful if you could return the favour.

Thanks. :)

Oh, and i subscribed to it. ;)

8/9/2009 #2
smayy

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2706726/1/Drag_me_to_Hell

Hi this is my story I just started and I would love it if you wanted to give me an honest review of my story! Ill review yours back!! Thank you so much!

8/11/2009 #3
Chu-Chi Bear

Sure, i'll review for you ;)

9/2/2009 #4
matt.harper

I'll review you, if you'll do the same for me? yeah? :)

Cheers,

-Matt

P.S here's the link to it if you want http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2725540/1/Jordan_Just_For_A_Summer

10/5/2009 #5
Chu-Chi Bear

Okk, so i'm asking for some reviews on my story 'The Royal Legend" .... i've decided to get it up and running again and i wanted some feedback ... I'd be happy to return the favor if that's what you want, just drop me a line! :) It would be greatly appriciated! Thanks in advance!

~Chu-Chi Bear

10/10/2009 #6
Forum Moderators: Happinessliveselsewere
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member