No Reviews?
Don't have any reviews yet? Come here tell us your story and I'll check it out and review. If you'll do the same!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Shadoe1990

I have never written a story before, so I have no idea if I am good at it or not. I know its far from perfect but I am trying. I only have one chapter out right now but already have a few written. It is a Slash story which means the main character does have relationships with another guy. My story is real life based. I think it helps people relate to the characters.

I would like to know what you think about it so far so I know if I should go on with it if I should end it or just revise it or start from scrap. constructive criticism would be nice to. I will take it with open arms. :-)

Here is the summary for my story- Zach is a 17 year old kid who just wants to be like any other normal kid, or what he thinks is normal, but Zach soon finds out that life is full of twists and turns and sudden changes and sometimes when you think you know just who you are that can change in an instant and you can become a stranger to yourself. m/m Slash. It just takes a little while to get to it. Be patient readers. it will come. :-)

and here is the link- http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2722593/1/MASON_FALLS

9/20/2009 #1
Forum Moderators: Happinessliveselsewere
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member