No Reviews?
Don't have any reviews yet? Come here tell us your story and I'll check it out and review. If you'll do the same!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
RachelRae

Hey guys and gals! I recently (as of 15 min ago) posted a re-print of a story that I started back in 2005. I was wondering if you could take a peek at it and give some feedback. I have been working the "re-vamping" of it since 2006, and I want to say finally I have found a version that I liked.

If you want me to read/review one of your stories/poems just leave the link and title and I will check it out. My unemployment needs entertainment!

Thanks a bunch!

Hearts,

RachelRae

10/5/2009 #1
RachelRae

oh Lord, i forgot to tell you which story it was. Its titled Unititle as of right now. Click here please and Read/Review! Thank you

Hearts,

RachelRae

10/5/2009 #2
matt.harper

Hey Rachel :) I'll review it for you. If you'll do the same for me yeah? (I've got a new chapter up for my 'Jordan' story)

Uber-Cheers (...uber-cheers....lol..)

-Matt

10/7/2009 #3
RachelRae

i will definately check out the new chapter...and thanks for the review! Mucho appreciated!

Rachel

10/8/2009 #4
Forum Moderators: Happinessliveselsewere
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member