No Reviews?
Don't have any reviews yet? Come here tell us your story and I'll check it out and review. If you'll do the same!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Juliette Havockk

so. my story:

!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Mangal; panose-1:0 0 4 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:32771 0 0 0 1 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --

“What’s your name?” He pressed on forebodingly

“I don’t know.”

“Where are your parents?”

“...I don’t know.”

“Little girl, where did you come from?”

------------------------

“Little girl! Are you okay?! Can you hear me?” a female voice yelled. I heard footsteps approaching. I couldn’t open my eyes.

“Can you hear me?” I tried to nod, “Cyma call your father. We need to get her to the hospital...

The rain beat on the road in a rhythmic pattern that put me back into a deep sleep. Something warm was coming over me. I was scared. But I couldn’t fight back. I was dying.

10/10/2009 #1
matt.harper

Hey Juliette, I'd be happy to review you, if you'll do the same for me of course?

Cheers,

Matt.

10/10/2009 #2
MrSmartiePants

I'll toss you a review if you could do the same for me :)

10/12/2009 #3
Forum Moderators: Happinessliveselsewere
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member