No Reviews?
Don't have any reviews yet? Come here tell us your story and I'll check it out and review. If you'll do the same!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

I just uploaded my current novel-in-progress, "The Girl Who Never Cried" and have been looking for someone to help me with any typos or grammatical errors that you see. Basically, that's all I need help with but if you review my story I will review something of yours. Thanks. 3

11/25/2009 #1
Helen Alexander

hi a im new here. i love to be reviewed and more than happy to review. i cant find out how to put the orange link next to my name so others can review me. let me know if anyone would like my opinion and thanks.:)

11/27/2009 #2

I am new here to and would love a review to one of my stories. I will review urs if u review mine.

2/3/2010 #3
Helen Alexander

sure id be happy to read yours. i had someone who claimed to be reading mine here and they lied. they gave me false compliments just to boost my ego and i dont need that. so ive stayed away for a while.

2/4/2010 #4

hey there. Im keeley. interested in making a few friends, reading some new people's work, and of course, reviews for my own.

im happy to review, and i tell the truth, so if your wanting honesty, i have the policy, very neatly written down for reference ;)

works of mine id be interested in people reviewing are:

The Butterflies End a quick one shot about love/friendship

and more importantly