No Reviews?
Don't have any reviews yet? Come here tell us your story and I'll check it out and review. If you'll do the same!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Taterbug928

Hi! I write young adult stories, so if you are interested in that please read my 2 stories I have up and review. I will do my best to review yours as well. My friends have read them and tell me it's great, but they never give me constructive critisism. I am hoping they aren't just beign nice, and if you do read and review do not be shy about anything. I don't even care if you thought the story was pointless, just please help me make it better in the progress. Thanks!

3/13/2011 . Edited 3/13/2011 #1
7th Sword

Same here, i have a new story. and no reviews, if will review yours if you review mine!

Deal? Lets start reviewing!

3/29/2011 #2
7th Sword

And the story is called: Fair's Beginning

3/29/2011 #3
forgetregret

Same! I have a few reviews on my story, but not many constructive ones. And I feel like I can't show my writing to anyone I know in real life, because it's too personal and probably too bad! Please, if you have time, could you read it and give me a review?

3/29/2011 #4
ImperfectAngel16

I know exactly how you feel. I will definatly do that for you if you can review my story Twisted Love! :)

6/2/2011 #5
Forum Moderators: Happinessliveselsewere
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member