No Reviews?
Don't have any reviews yet? Come here tell us your story and I'll check it out and review. If you'll do the same!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
thedistantdiminishinghope

Okay, so I just uploaded a new story called 'Stamped'. It's a young adult story about things every teen deals with like chasing seemingly unrealistic dreams and deceiving appearances. The story is called 'Stamped' because of how we tend to group people into cliques and stamp a name on them. I just hope you guys will give it a read and review it.

Oh, and one more thing. The story is situated in India. I know most of the non-Indian members wouldn't want to spend their time reading a story that (they think) they probably wouldn't relate with. But, still, I'm hoping you will at least give it a try. And, hopefully like it too. Anyway, thanks in advance!

6/24/2012 #1
LetsJustRideAway

I reviewd Stamped, and I hope you get more reviews. Reviews help us grow as authors :) It was a great start and I also hope you update soon.

Could you read and review my story Home War? It is about a homosexual couple, but it's not filled with lemons or anything. Here's the summary:

A gay military brat is like an icicle in hell, or at least that's how Alexander feels. His ex-navy father doesn't accept his sexuality but Alexander is determined to balance his family relationship with his relationship with his boyfriend... if he can

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2992840/1/bHome_b_bWar_b

7/18/2012 #2
caitlynshanewait

I really liked your story. update soon! and i was wondering if you could review my story (its only the begining) i am wondering if i should continue on. -Caitlyn-Shane

7/22/2012 #3
caitlynshanewait

Sorry here is the link to the story of me! http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3037942/1/The_Story_Of_Me

7/22/2012 #4
LetsJustRideAway

I reviewed :)

7/24/2012 . Edited 7/24/2012 #5
ChibiSwag
I understand what it's like trip get no reviews. It makes me feel like my story isn't worth tge effort. /: Review my story ? It's on my page and titled "A State of Shock", (contains F/F)
7/25/2012 #6
FollowingButterflies

I reviewed Stamped and I really like it.

If any of you could review my story Tell Me No Lies then that would mean a lot to me as I am trying to deicide whether to carry on with it.

8/5/2012 #7
Forum Moderators: Happinessliveselsewere
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member