No Reviews?
Don't have any reviews yet? Come here tell us your story and I'll check it out and review. If you'll do the same!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
AThousandPromises

I'm a new user, and my story is called Nightmares and Realities. It's about a girl named Kaia who has terrifying nightmares, and they start to come true. But they don't happen to her. They happen to other people, and she hears about it on the news. So the real question is if she's causing them to happen, or if she's simply seeing what will happen? *It's also really short, so it will only take a few minutes to read and review. I want to know if I should continue with it. Just ask if you want me to review yours.

8/5/2012 #1
Not Bent Just Broken

Wow. That sounds promising. I'll check it out and review later tonight(:

(And I would love it if you threw a review my way...on my current story or my old one!)

8/5/2012 #2
FollowingButterflies

I read and reviewed Nightmares and Realities. If you wouldn't mind reviewing my story Tell Me No Lies then I'd be really gratfull.

8/6/2012 #3
Bee Mind

Hey,

I am going to review your story, right now!

Could you review my story: Like a crumb on a plate ?

Thank you.

8/8/2012 #4
laurah1236

Yes you should continue your story!!!...it's amazing..I just left a review. Could you please review my story called "Heavy in Your Arms" please and thank you:)

8/9/2012 #5
EmilyRo132

that sounds so good, i'll look at it and review it now(:

could you read and review my story please?

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3051440/1/Unamed

8/19/2012 . Edited 8/19/2012 #6
TU-Fingers

I really enjoyed your first chapter and was hoping that you'd be able to read and possibly review one of my stories over at Stem97. It's an RP done with a couple of mates and we are having some trouble getting it off the ground. Would love to know what you think.

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3051129/1/Hearts_in_Our_Hands

8/24/2012 #7

I'll give your story a read. And I guess everyone else's. Please be nice and review my story as well

8/31/2012 #8
Celticchick3900

Hey, I'm new to writing and this site. I would love for someone to review my story, it's called Savages. It's a bit heavy on the language and I think it may be too short. I'll review the stories of anyone who's willing to give mine a quick go through, here's the link http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3054983/1/Savages

9/1/2012 . Edited 9/1/2012 #9
Miss Clementine

Sounds interesting I'd love it if you reviewed my story as well! It's the only one I have up, not hard to find. Tee hee

Off to read yours

9/10/2012 #10
Mercantra
I'm a new user and my story is called The Forgotten. It's about a war/fighting based nation(Africa) in the future. A girl runs away from home(more details in the story) to find herself in the forbidden places of mercantra, where it's past comes to life. She is in the middle of a rebellion plan. It sounds like a typical teen novel, but give it a little time, I'm going to post each chapter little by little until the plot twist. ;)
9/11/2012 #11
Mercantra
I'm a new user and my story is called The Forgotten. It's about a war/fighting based nation(Africa) in the future. A girl runs away from home(more details in the story) to find herself in the forbidden places of mercantra, where it's past comes to life. She is in the middle of a rebellion plan. It sounds like a typical teen novel, but give it a little time, I'm going to post each chapter little by little until the plot twist. ;)
9/11/2012 #12
AThousandPromises

I'm very very sorry I haven't reviewed yet for you, I've had a lot to do lately. I promise I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

9/20/2012 #13
Forum Moderators: Happinessliveselsewere
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member