No Reviews?
Don't have any reviews yet? Come here tell us your story and I'll check it out and review. If you'll do the same!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Mace-a-tron

My story is called Filling Space. You can find it here: http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3077748/1/Filling-Space

I have been in the midst of writing a thriller, but I have posted the first 3 chapters under YA because that's all I'm releasing for a while until I know where I want to go next with the plot. The first three chapters gives insight to the two main characters, Rukia and Dane, who fall hard and fast for each other before the trouble starts. The two strangers meet under unlikely circumstances in a cemetery. Despite the quiet and responsible nature of Rukia she finds herself easily opening up to the somewhat shady, yet charismatic personality that Dane possess.

Please read and give me your very honest opinions. I'm looking forward to reading what you all have to say. Thank you!

Maci

11/27/2012 . Edited 11/27/2012 #1
Forum Moderators: Happinessliveselsewere
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member