No Reviews?
Don't have any reviews yet? Come here tell us your story and I'll check it out and review. If you'll do the same!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Honesty Is

Hey, I'm Honesty Is, and I'm offering my opinion on people's stories in review form absolutely free; I don't expect you to review for me, or anything.

I'll be giving them as off next Saturday, so please leave a link and I'll do what I can!

Read my profile for more!

Love, Honesty Is xx

9/7/2008 #1
True Slacker

sure why not? Go ahead and read my story. I want to know how it is.

Ps. If your a homophobe. don't even bother with my Account.

9/8/2008 #2
Yasona Black

Will you review Our Silence: Memoirs from a Catholic School?

Thanks!

9/10/2008 #3
Devin-Jamie

Hm. I feel so odd looking through the FP forums. I've been on this site foreverrr, but have never even looked at them.

I probably shouldn't be asking for reviews until I post more chapters, but oh well. I just posted the prologue for a story, but I'm not sure if I'm going to continue it or not. It's only got one review right now, so I'm probably leaning towards not finishing it. An honest review would be SO immensely helpful in my decision.

Thank you.

And I will review back, even though you're not asking for it.

9/11/2008 #4
valele

I'd appreciate some reviews! LOL. I'm pretty desperate, hehe. But I'll totally review yours, even if you're not asking for them :)

9/12/2008 #5
valele

Never mind, you don't have any stories. Are you working on some?

9/12/2008 #6
Honesty Is

I write on this site under another name, but I thought that anonymity would be an advantage when providing honest reviews.

So, I'll review for you, but you need not return the favour.

9/12/2008 #7
Devin-Jamie

You're right- it is a good idea. :)

9/14/2008 #8
Jordan Williams

hey if ur offering, then yes please. i'm new at this and had a couple of my friends read what i wrote but its nice to get someone who doesnt know me at all. therefore, CRITICIZE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!!!...lol...thanks for this, its a real treat to have someone like you to do this for all who believe they have something to say or do or just discovered a new hobby =D

9/15/2008 #9
Jordan Williams

hey if ur offering, then yes please. i'm new at this and had a couple of my friends read what i wrote but its nice to get someone who doesnt know me at all. therefore, CRITICIZE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!!!...lol...thanks for this, its a real treat to have someone like you to do this for all who believe they have something to say or do or just discovered a new hobby =D

9/15/2008 #10
Honesty Is

Sure, yes! (=

I'm slowly working my way through your requests, and I will be setting up my own forum pretty soon, so when I do; join!

I've done one (can't remember the pen-name), and I'm doing Yasona Black's request next; but fear not, I will get round to you all - free periods are a marvelous thing!

Love, Honesty x

9/16/2008 #11
Honesty Is

Here's the link to my forum;

http://www.fictionpress.com/forum/Honesty_Is_book_reviews/2908/

9/16/2008 #12
Jordan Williams

thanks SO much...cant wait for ur response =D

9/16/2008 #13
Removed

Anyone want to rate mine? Focuses around school and reminiscing about it.

9/16/2008 #14
Kalista Jia

Wow you are such a nice person. _

anyway, I write (SPell Laughter) it is not to really Slash slash but I dont think it will be so traumatizing (in term of slash of course) to read. Not forcing you (smile) again thanks!

1/4/2009 #15
Catherine Abellanosa

i'd really love for you to read and review these...

"The White Throne"

"Angel of Death"

"Romantic Lullaby"

"A Story of Love and Hope"

"The Sassy Virgin"

"My Little Mouse Geek"

hehehehe....

most of them have a lot of spelling and grammatical errors though. hehehehe..

i didn't have the time to edit them.

thanks a lot!

:

1/5/2009 #16
start a riot

plz review my story "Follow Your Heart"

Plz and thank you!

1/9/2009 #17
Removed

Reviewed!

However...I kinda think I might've been a little too critical. You should write more to the story, and I'll see how it is.

Review my only story; chp. 1 is preferable.

1/10/2009 . Edited 1/10/2009 #18
start a riot

Chapter 2 of my story is up! Please tell me if it is worth updating! If it isn't I will be taking my story off the web and keeping it for myself! Please tell me! I have put a lot of work into this story and I like writing it, I just want to know if you all like reading it!

1/11/2009 #19
Removed

Could I be your beta?

1/11/2009 #20
start a riot

Sure! And while you're at it would you plz tell me if it is worth updating and tell me what you think of chapter 2?

1/11/2009 #21
57pop

Could you review 'If I fell in love with books I would have told you.' ? Thanks =]

2/15/2009 #22
Emma Cullen

Hey, can you review my story, "Love me for the summer" Please?

Thanks!

4/9/2009 #23
citysoundtracks

Hey! Do you think you could possibly review one or both of my stories?

Thanks so much! :*

4/10/2009 #24
Acetabo

Hi can you review my story please? it is really short but yea, thank you :) and i love your title lol

4/11/2009 #25
Corkadoodledoo

Yes, I would love for you to review my story! Thank you very much!

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2659049/1/Journey

4/11/2009 #26
Hez Fez

Hey, I'd love you to read my new story!

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2610227/1/A_Second_Chance

Thanks!

4/12/2009 #27
xshelenabellx

Hi can you review my story, Man of Mystery? It's on my profile. :)

And, if you really want to, The Way Home.

4/14/2009 #28
sw448

I kinda typed up a random story idea and went with it. It is called After Death (see my profile) Please read and review!

Should I keep going? I hate continuing my stories.

Thanks.

.sw

4/15/2009 #29
Locally Alien

Here's my story. I didn't see enough black/male leads so I wrote it. I already know it kinda sucks right now, but I'm working on it. http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2660187/1/Lost

4/15/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Happinessliveselsewere
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member