Latin D&D
Welcome to the world of Latin D&D! Where literally anything can happen! Be what you want, when you want, and where you want. In this fantasy/action RPG you can travel the land of Syrue with Dawn and me, Potato Mage (Nightassassin480, Founder). INVITE ONLY! If you would like to join, please click and go to the 'How to Join' section. Can YOU handle the awesomeness?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
nightassassin480

Dawn and I make up all rules and find them fair to the game and to the players. If you have a problem with one of these rules just contact either Dawn Adkins or myself, Nightassassin480, to discuss this with us. This DOES NOT mean that you will convince us to change the rules, but we would like to hear from you if there is an issue.

1. What the Game Master (Dawn) and I say as Founder (not Potato Mage) GOES. Rules are rules and the game just wouldn't be as fun if everyone cheated
  2. You MUST start with 100 HP and Mana points at level 1 AT THE MOST. You can go lower, but no higher on that level.
  3. This is supposed to be a relatively teen-friendly game. Swearing and making-out is fine but I DO NOT want to see the F bomb dropped every other word. Also I don't ant to see and raging sex scenes. None of that nastiness.
  4. No taking over another character unless you have permission form the owner of that character. Also do not bully other characters. This will not be tolerated on any level whatsoever.
  5. You can have as many characters as you can keep up with. Also make sure your character(s) are approved by either Dawn or myself
  6. Please tell us if you are going to be gone for an extended period of time so we can either bring you up-to-date on what has happened so far or maybe find someone who can be your character for you
  7. Refrain from using 'text talk' in the actual game forum. Talk like a normal person and please try to spell correctly

Note: This list may change in sometime. If you do not follow the rules listed above the you will get one warning. If the misbehaving continues then you will be blocked from the game.

9/28/2012 . Edited 10/12/2012 #1
Forum Moderators: nightassassin480
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member