Teh Forum Part I
This is where you come to discuss and ask questions regarding your stories. Need help developing the plot? Come here. Just want to toss around ideas? Do that here too! Nothing is off limitsunless it breaks the rules, of course.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
person is gone

Hey,

I'm interested in getting an online Writer's Group together... just something small, a few people who can share scenes and comment on plots and so on - people who have time to read stories as they develop and share opinions. In the end, we all want to be better writers, don't we? Fictionpress is so large, it's somethings difficult to get the detailed feedback you really need...

So is anyone interested in this kind of thing?

Stardancere

2/2/2010 #1
L. W. Perry

I like the idea. :)

2/3/2010 #2
J.R. Constantine

That's not a bad idea. A smaller focus group can easily help more than a site full of stories floating around in cyberspace.

2/3/2010 #3
person is gone

Nice to see some replies :) Well, if you two think you can give honest, in-depth reviews and comments (I'm fairly sure I can... people get annoyed when I write a page-long review after everyone else has said "Really good stuff!", "Keep writing!" and yada yada... not very useful as reviews), and can help develop ideas and share ideas and writing... then maybe we should try it ^^

2/4/2010 #4
KittenOnTheKeys

Hi,

I'd definitely be interested!

6/21/2010 #5
Thetis of White Isle

YES. I would love to see something like this. I guess just contact me by PM if you want. Or something. I want in.

6/24/2010 #6
scharlie18

I'm interested. Did this actually end up happening?

6/26/2010 #7
Thetis of White Isle

If it has, they haven't included me in it. ^^;

6/26/2010 #8
scharlie18

:( *puts on best puppy dog face*

6/27/2010 #9
scharlie18

You know, White Isle, if we were really interested, we could do this on our own. (WE DON'T NEED YOU STARDANCERE, SO THERE! :P)

And then there's Kitten up there...do you think she's still interested?

6/28/2010 #10
KittenOnTheKeys

She is ;)

6/28/2010 #11
Thetis of White Isle

Yay! Um...I'll probably PM the two of you. Or...yeah. I'm not sure if this thing can PM two people at the same time. But I will try. My e-mail address isn't listed for a reason...don't really like to give it out. ^^; But let's see how we're going to do this, okay? ^_^

6/28/2010 #12
person is gone

How on earth did this thread pop up again... it's kinda ancient.

But yes! Don't leave me out! I'm still interested ^^ I figured we could just exchange e-mails over PM or something, since mass-discussions (in private) over fictionpress would probably prove difficult =/

But seriously, how on earth did you find this topic?

7/14/2010 #13
person is gone

Please excuse me for being waaaay behind here o_o Has anything started already?

7/14/2010 #14
scharlie18

LOL! Hahaha I'm not sure how Kitten or White Isle found this topic. I'm gonna bet, and say that they found it the same way I did - just browsing forums. :P

Kitten, White Isle, I dunno if we should let Stardancere in...;)

7/14/2010 . Edited 7/14/2010 #15
KittenOnTheKeys

Hmmm......well, it WAS Stardancere's idea to start with.... ;)

7/14/2010 #16
L. W. Perry

If there is something being started, I'd still like to be involved.

7/15/2010 #17
person is gone

It looks like there's a forum :) http://www.fictionpress.com/forum/Writers_group_numero_cinco/4672/#

And I'm joining!

Bwahahaha.

7/15/2010 #18
A Fire Rose

Anyone still around that may be interested?

10/9/2011 #19
fantasybookworm2012
I'm interested. I don understand the details though.
5/27/2013 #20
Alice in Writer's Land

Did this ever happen? Because if it did, I would really like to join! Please let me know cause I really need feedback on my story!

8/16/2013 #21
Forum Moderators: EmptynessFilled
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member