Teh Forum Part I
This is where you come to discuss and ask questions regarding your stories. Need help developing the plot? Come here. Just want to toss around ideas? Do that here too! Nothing is off limitsunless it breaks the rules, of course.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
AnonymousLombax

Hi,

I've asked a couple people to be my beta reader, but no one has responded, and it has been almost a month, I think. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to talke to me about being a beta reader. I need someone who is serious about their "job" and would be interested in reading my chapters as I write them. I would like this person to be able to tell me if I have spelling/grammar mistakes, if I have strong enough characters, and storyline in general; basically I need someone to help bounce ideas off of. After I finish each chapter, or every few chapters, I plan on publishing them to Kindle so that I can make some money from it. Sorry, I cannot pay my beta reader, I'm hoping to find someone who likes to do this stuff for fun, or a hobby, or whatever. But I wanted to let you know that I am planning on publishing it so that my future beta reader knows that I am serious about my project.

It will be a full-length novel, so this will not be a short, or fast-moving project. I am trying to juggle college and work with writing, hopefully my beta will understand.

Anonymous Lombax

7/12/2011 #1
fantasybookworm2012
Hey. I'm not sure if you want someone of a certain age or experience level but I am more than willing to beta. I can help with grammar, I correct people on it and it can get awfully annoying sometimes. Spelling isn't my strongest skill but I can always figure out a way to spell the word. Of you still need a beta reader feel free to PM me and we can discuss this further.
3/30/2013 #2
Forum Moderators: EmptynessFilled
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member