Femslash Central
Lesbians in love, such a misunderstood topic in modern culture. It's not just about the color pink, or magical kisses in the rain. It's about two people in love who happen to be women. If you're a writer of femslash or simply a reader, stop in.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Vii Zee

Hi everyone!

Personally, I think that the best femslash happens in High School :D You know, with all the hormone raging girls and guys running around, there *has* to be some form of slash-ness going on!

So...anyone wanna start one up? :)

I had a sort of idea, with this high school called Cherry Oaks. And as all high schools are, it's mixed, but it's got a uniform. And anyways I just thought up a character or two but that's pretty much it...

2/13/2010 #1
Twelfth Night

We'd have to make our own characters?

2/13/2010 #2
Vii Zee

Well...yeah. I think that if you do then it would be easier for you to roleplay with them since you created them. But, if someone creates another character and you feel that character is being neglected, just ask the other person and if you like you can take control over that character for a while too.

Oh, and here's a format for the character and such...

Name:

Sex:

Orientation:

Nationality:

Hometown:

Subjects: (6 school subjects)

Dislikes:

Position in High School Hierachy (sp?): (jock, cheerleader, goth, nerd, AV geek, teacher, normal, artist, junkie, band geek, bla bla bla...)

So...yeah...that's pretty much it on my part. Think it's good enough?

2/13/2010 #3
Forum Moderators: Knightmare Elite
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member