Femslash Central
Lesbians in love, such a misunderstood topic in modern culture. It's not just about the color pink, or magical kisses in the rain. It's about two people in love who happen to be women. If you're a writer of femslash or simply a reader, stop in.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
sohryugirl

Hey guys, I made a community about Lesbian Fairytales and Fantasy stories. contains vampires, goddesses, princesses etc. I already archived around 80+ stories so far. I just thought i'll post on a forum here cause i cant see my community in the listing. Oh well, enjoy!

Note: the best stories on the earliest listing, on the middle and ending are average-good.

http://www.fictionpress.com/community/Femslash_F_F_Fantasy_and_Fairy_Tales/3189/99/0/1/

Let me know what you think and message me if you want to add a story.

5/18/2010 #1
sohryugirl

by the way guys, please subscribe to it so it will come on top of the list and more people can see it. Send me a private message if you wanna be a staff. thanks

5/19/2010 #2
centernova

THIS

11/11/2011 #3
JennaTaylor
:o Really? I've been toying around with a couple of fantasy story ideas where the MC falls in love with another female, but those are taking a backseat to my original story. I will have to check out that list soon! :D
1/28/2012 #4
Forum Moderators: Knightmare Elite
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member