Femslash Central
Lesbians in love, such a misunderstood topic in modern culture. It's not just about the color pink, or magical kisses in the rain. It's about two people in love who happen to be women. If you're a writer of femslash or simply a reader, stop in.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Eskye

I try so hard to find new lesbian stories, and fail miserably. I just find the old ones over and over again. We really need a gay/lesbian category. Or is it just me?

Anyway, does anybody know of some new authors writing lesbian fiction on here? I would love to read some new material. So I'm not stuck reading the same few stories over and over again.

5/30/2010 #1
Rae D. Magdon

www.xenafiction.net and www.academyofbards.org are great websites for lesbian stories, and they have an updates page! =D

5/30/2010 #2
Eskye

Hi! That's odd that you replied, because I'm am on the 25th chapter of The Second Sister at the moment. It's really rather good :)

5/30/2010 #3
Rae D. Magdon

Lawls, weird coincidence! I have a blog where I talk about trying to get it published, although I think you are reading the oldest version I have up... the new version doesn't have a bunch of new material, so feel free to keep reading the one you're reading, it's just got some spelling and comma changes and word-shifting for clarity.

5/30/2010 #4
Eskye

There were some mistakes and confusing sentences, but nothing seems to detract from the story. Especially since some famous authors I know have numerous mistakes in their works (it's a hobby of mine to pick them out). I especially appreciate the lesbian twist on fairytales, particularly because I've been obsessing recently over how people should write lesbian versions. I'm hoping to find a lesbian Beauty and the Beast sometime :)

5/30/2010 #5
Raine August
My friend Tah has an account on here with a few F/F stories. Her name on here is Tah the Trickster.
4/4/2011 #6
Forum Moderators: Knightmare Elite
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member