Femslash Central
Lesbians in love, such a misunderstood topic in modern culture. It's not just about the color pink, or magical kisses in the rain. It's about two people in love who happen to be women. If you're a writer of femslash or simply a reader, stop in.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Rae D. Magdon

Not sure if this warrants an entirely new post, but I figured I'd let you all know that the first part of my third novel is up and good to go! Check it out. Leave comments. All that good stuff. n___n It's still in the rough draft phase, so be gentle but honest!

6/6/2010 #1
Eskye

It does indeed warrant a new forum topic! I'll read it immediately :)

Though I will ask a boon of you... Would you mind reading and reviewing some of my work? I get all these hits, but never reviews. It's ridiculous and not at all beneficial to the improvement of my writing :(

6/6/2010 #2
Knightmare Elite

You're really burning the midnight oil on these novels. I look forward to seeing your shelf space in Borders. :)

Sorry for being so behind. I'm finally at the end of something I've been working on for close to two years, so hopefully I'll have some time. Of course being a writer, that just means more time to work on the other (insert absurd number here) projects I have going on.

6/6/2010 #3
Rae D. Magdon

By the way, I thought I'd let you all know I've started writing fanfiction again as well (when I get tired and need a break from my novels). Check it out http://www.fanfiction.net/~raedmagdon

6/29/2010 #4
Forum Moderators: Knightmare Elite
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member