Femslash Central
Lesbians in love, such a misunderstood topic in modern culture. It's not just about the color pink, or magical kisses in the rain. It's about two people in love who happen to be women. If you're a writer of femslash or simply a reader, stop in.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
chari0t

I need a fic rec.... Have always been reading fanfiction, just discovered fictionpress (a)

I love angsty fics.. they are the best.. Like not realizing that what they are feeling is themselves falling in love - and having a freak out that they're falling in love with a female -.. love looong fics, where it takes time for them to figure out their feelings and realizing that the other one might also have feelings for them back, love fics with sexual tension, but so much sex and tension that they end up doing it like rabbits. Love the whole forbidden love thing - teacher/student mainly.

maily angst, but with a happy ending.. (:

11/2/2010 #1
Rae D. Magdon

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/1717957/1/Frosty_Skies

Frosty Skies

Exactly what you are looking for.

11/2/2010 #2
Eskye

I'm not much for angst, but I do very much appreciate the unknowing love bit. My favorite story, which is unfinished and on hiatus is Finders Keepers by Mintyfish.

s/2705021/1/Finders_Keepers

I also like Fur and Feathers and Fragrant Magnolias.

s/2413848/1/Fur_and_Feathers

s/2200235/1/Fragrant_Magnolias

Rogue Roxness won't say of course, but her writing is particularly good as well. She's one of my favorites. Which is saying something, since I'm quite picky about what I read. I would have suggested Frosty Skies as well, but she beat me to it. Finding good stories on fictionpress is an art form - which I'm sure you know from fanfiction. It's difficult, but the good ones are worth it. I tend to find a good author, then stalk their favorites and in turn stalk the favorite's favorites. That process turns up quite a few good ones.

11/2/2010 #3
PaintedPassion

I'm working on my own, at the moment, that has some of those elements (some angst elements. a process of falling in love and dealing with it and the consequences) It's called Broken Glass. I'd love if you took the time to read it.

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2567876/1/Broken_Glass

Also, a story with a sense of like.. developing love, unknowing love, whatever you want to call it, with some great metaphors, is Music to my Ears, by Sy Itha. (I didn't copy her with the violinist and drummer thing. I started my own story in 7th grade, completely redid it junior year of high school, and it's not a central element like it is in that story. Thought I'd clarify) It's a wonderful read though, even if it does have a few spelling/grammatical errors.

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2356473/1/Music_to_my_Ears

11/15/2010 #4
Forum Moderators: Knightmare Elite
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member