Femslash Central
Lesbians in love, such a misunderstood topic in modern culture. It's not just about the color pink, or magical kisses in the rain. It's about two people in love who happen to be women. If you're a writer of femslash or simply a reader, stop in.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
TheExtraGuy

Hello fellow fans of Yuri! Originally I posted this question on the 'Slashfiction' Forum. I had no idea, I thought it was just both Yuri and Yaoi.

Anyway, I need some critiquing on my Yuri/Shoujo Ai story. Also just if you're interested in these types of stories in general, but most of all I want someone to give me feedback and tell me about the story aspects or my writing style. Grammar mistakes if there is any? I need the critique on my work, to see where I might need to improve, I can never get enough.

Even if you're not a great critic or not even a critic at all, just tell me what you think of my story or if you like it.

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2865080/1/Irish_Dreamer

Also if you want, you can discuss your opinions or just the story in general here if you want a lengthier conversation and you want to ask questions to me directly.

7/17/2011 #1
Knightmare Elite

I'll read it within the week and give you some opinions. :)

7/24/2011 #2
Forum Moderators: Knightmare Elite
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member