Femslash Central
Lesbians in love, such a misunderstood topic in modern culture. It's not just about the color pink, or magical kisses in the rain. It's about two people in love who happen to be women. If you're a writer of femslash or simply a reader, stop in.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
kawaii-kitsune-thief

I've been having some bad writer's block for quite a while. And I would absolutely adore if someone could give me some basic prompts for assistance. I'm not sure if this is the appropriate forum for this kind of request, but if anyone knows where I could find some prompts, or would be willing to offer prompts, I'd be really appreciative.

8/7/2011 #1
chari0t

Being pregnant (or having a baby) and falling in love with your teacher?

Your dad being a cop, and you falling in love with his beautiful female co worker?

As you probably can tell, I'm a sucker for forbidden love stories... ;)

8/24/2011 #2
kawaii-kitsune-thief

Ooh. I like the cop one, especially since I got pulled over by a lovely lady cop a bit ago _

I will attempt to write that as a short story. Thank you for your suggestions. :3

Pregnancy is admittedly too foreign to me for me to write so I tend to stay away from it ^.^;

8/24/2011 #3
Forum Moderators: Knightmare Elite
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member