Femslash Central
Lesbians in love, such a misunderstood topic in modern culture. It's not just about the color pink, or magical kisses in the rain. It's about two people in love who happen to be women. If you're a writer of femslash or simply a reader, stop in.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Eskye

Hello,

After a few years of college under my belt and a whole lot of English courses, I had a story spasm. I haven't seriously written a story for my own pleasure or Fictionpress in sometime (nearly two years) and have uploaded a single story and a continuous one that I intend on finishing by this winter's end.

If anyone would care to read the short story Fixed and the opening chapter of Finnesse (a title pun), I'd greatly appreciate some commentary. I think my writing has greatly improved with more education, and would now like to work on the story part of it. Criticism is especially appreciated, because while I wrote the beginning chapter of Finnesse in the span of an hour, non stop, it feels like it slowly plods on rereading.

I'd like to openly request some reviews, since F/F fiction is not so frequently trafficked as other genres. Thanks!

12/19/2012 #1
Forum Moderators: Knightmare Elite
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member