Femslash Central
Lesbians in love, such a misunderstood topic in modern culture. It's not just about the color pink, or magical kisses in the rain. It's about two people in love who happen to be women. If you're a writer of femslash or simply a reader, stop in.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Knightmare Elite

Ok while I have no issue with people looking for stories. It gets cluttered when a bunch of seperate posts popping up asking for stories. So if you're looking for a story can you please post in here. I'll move the rest of them in here.

6/18/2008 . Edited 6/18/2008 #1
Knightmare Elite

c3mine123

umm i just recently got back in fpress.net and there was this story that i read awhile and was wondering if anyone knew the title or author

i think it starts with a girl who doesnt know shes a lesbian but as she's walking somewhere she gets ravished by her boyfriend (ex-boyfriends ?? not sure) sister. eventually she finds out that she like the sister but the brother (not sure if its actually the brother or a close friend) forces her to have sex and she ends up pregnant but the girl is still in love with the other girl. she also ends up gettin kidnapped and the story was left like that.

i also think one of the girls have an exotic name like savannah or somethin but i searched for it an it doesnt appeap

some help would really be appreciated as i really want to read this story

6/18/2008 . Edited 6/18/2008 #2
Knightmare Elite

Jynx78

ok so details...

jenna cooper is a **

she goes on a ski trip with her friend and her friends brother

she meets her teacher there, ms miller with the teachers brother and neice rebekka

she becomes a snowboard champ

she lights a piece of paper on fire and sets off the hotel sprinklers

i read the story on this site, i dont know how long ago, and it was under my favorites but now its not there

i saved the link under my favorites on the computer then my comp crashed and i lost it

i also dont know who the author is

6/18/2008 #3
ferny-w

Hi! I'm looking for a story I read a (long) while ago about this girl who's in love with her best friend, and she has gay mothers (one of which was famous... a writer i think) and uses a cane or something to walk because once she tried to kill herself by jumping int o frozen river and was saved.... And she rides a motorbike and either her or her friend is on a band... i really can't remember the name of either the story or the author. Does anyone by any chance know which one that would be? =D

ferny-w.

8/29/2008 #4
tainted music

Hi there. The story is Fairytale Truth by Shinji Shazaki. Here's the link http://www.fictionpress.com/s/1454136/1/. =)

8/31/2008 #5
ferny-w

thanks so much =D u made my day ;D

8/31/2008 #6
Sami-chan

I am looking for a story I read quite awhile ago. The story centers around a girl attending the funeral of her lover. The story has flashbacks of when they met. I know a glass unicorn is important to the plot and memory of the deceased lover.

9/2/2008 #7
bloodyfangs

Sami-chan its by Meghann McCall and called Angel on my Shoulder. Link: http://www.fictionpress.com/s/19664/1/

It really is a great piece.

9/5/2008 #8
Adrian StClaire

ahh! im looking forthis story to!

some about pavement?

3/9/2009 #9
Adrian StClaire

umm i just recently got back in fpress.net and there was this story that i read awhile and was wondering if anyone knew the title or author

i think it starts with a girl who doesnt know shes a lesbian but as she's walking somewhere she gets ravished by her boyfriend (ex-boyfriends ?? not sure) sister. eventually she finds out that she like the sister but the brother (not sure if its actually the brother or a close friend) forces her to have sex and she ends up pregnant but the girl is still in love with the other girl. she also ends up gettin kidnapped and the story was left like that.

i also think one of the girls have an exotic name like savannah or somethin but i searched for it an it doesnt appeap

some help would really be appreciated as i really want to read this story

im looking for this!!!!! it was amazing

3/9/2009 #10
tainted music

Hi everyone,

i'm looking for a story where the main character just got out of a bad relationship, with a guy named sebestian i think and later meets a 'guy' at her friend's wedding? i think the 'guy' is a designer or something. Does anyone know what story is that? Thanks!

4/2/2009 #11
SilverScreen Crush

I'm not looking for a particular story here, I just want to read a good fantasy femslash. But I've been very unsuccessful and wondering if any of you could help me out.

6/18/2009 #12
hottie23

I'm not looking for a particular story but I was wondering if there are any good femslash stories about spanking on Fictionpress?

8/1/2009 #13
Helenette-Peters1995

I just added the first chapter of a story I'm working on today that's femslash. http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2719087/1/Completely_Unorthodox Here is the link. I'm only putting more up if I get at least one review of someone wanting more.

9/10/2009 #14
JKLeslie

Hey yall Im looking for a story. I dont really remember much.

Two girls go off the college, one is rather boyish in fact in the begining she is mistakin for one. The other is ?? not sure I know she gay. Anywho they become roomies and end up having a art class together. Thats like all I remember

10/26/2009 #15
TheGuitarBeaver
I believe that is Define: Love http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2275763/1/Define_Love by Kylee M. Fowler
3/13/2010 . Edited 3/13/2010 #16
Limited Edition

Please point me to a story with victorian girls

8/22/2010 #17
Knightmare Elite

I don't know of any myself but I'll keep an eye out. :)

8/22/2010 #18
Whother

Um, I know no one has posted on this in awhile so I don't know when I will get a reply but I am looking for a story I believe is on here and this is what I remember from it:

There is a gril name Jo who works with her cousin at a gym and meets a girl who is basically a prostitue but the girl doesn't see herself as such and takes clients through very hard interviews etc. They meet when the main character Jo stops her from gettimg raped in an alley way.

got any ideas?

11/20/2010 #19
Whother

Nevermind. I found it (Working girl).

11/20/2010 #20
lilly123abc

i've been looking for one for awhile now. its about two girls both are in college. one plays volleyball, and the other basketball or softball (can't remember which one). its about their relationship through college, and i haven't been able to find it at all.

5/19/2011 #21
tainted music

Hi, the story you're talking about should be Besotted by shadowed one. Hope this is the one you're talking about. Happy reading!

5/19/2011 #22
lilly123abc

yes, that is it! thank you :)

5/19/2011 #23
narubu

I'm not even sure if this story's on Fictionpress, but I could've sworn I read it here a while ago.

The story is about two best friends--one is a new mother and the other offers help with the baby. At some point the young mom offers to let her friend suck her breast as if she were breastfeeding her. This causes an identity crisis for the friend because she's always believed she was straight, and this consequently leads to a temporary rift between the two ladies. Eventually they make up and the troubled one comes to terms with her sexuality, allowing herself to suckle her friend's breasts and in the process discovering that she likes it.

10/16/2011 #24
Scarlett Ink

here it is, i rather enjoyed it actually. http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2889873/1/Roman_Charity

11/1/2011 #25
narubu
Thank you so much! I've been looking all over for it.
11/1/2011 #26
RicoRico
I'm not sure if it was on this website, but I'm looking for a story, obviously. I only remember tidbits because I read a while back. It has something to do with vampires and the likes. I remember a scene if that'll help. A figure walked in the establishment and followed a girl to a room where they proceeded to make love. And another one was where they were in an inn like setting where the girl had followed the vampire accusing her because of something that had to do with her sister. I would love you forever if you know what I'm talking about because I don't for the life of me. :)
12/16/2011 #27
chari0t
I'm looking for any story that's forbidden. I love the whole teacher/student thing. Those are my favorites.... Cop/teenager, brothers girlfriend, step mom/stepdaughter... Or any other forbidden love stories that you know of.. Here on this site or other places.. I'm desperate. I'm not good at finding stories on my own and I would really love it if someone had any more me... I've tried looking on my own for months now but it's like finding a needle in a haystack. I've found a couple that were good. But I want to read more:) Just anything really. I need something new to read. I don't like reading one shots, I want a long story. At least over 20K long. and anything but K(+) rated... I know I'm asking very vaguely but I need something that's forbidden. Something that's good. So if you have any favorite forbidden love stories I would love to read them! Thankyou thankyou thankyou! :) I'm forever grateful
2/16/2012 #28
Krisel

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3007573/1/Tell_Me_Why

Hello~ I am months late but I felt like I should share it. This is a Student/Teacher (Teacher/Student) ficlet in the making. If you're interesting please do read!

5/5/2012 #29
CrimsonQuill07

Looking for a story I read back in HS (so its been a few years) somewhere on here.

Famous author (who writes straight novels and doesn't want her fans to know she's queer) moves to a new house where she encounters a ghost (Victorian time ghost I believe). She falls in love with the ghost and they have a happy ending (though the ghost remains a ghost).

Any ideas?

5/7/2012 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Knightmare Elite
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member